Project Manager I - Worldwide
WHO WE ARE:
Vision: Be the most trustworthy IT partner for customers and Microsoft through exceptional customer, experience, relationships, and honesty.
Mission: Empowering organizations to achieve the power and promise of Microsoft Cloud. Organizations that have made an investment in Microsoft cloud services are faced with unlocking its full potential. Agile IT’s mission is to provide a spectrum of services focused on expediting our customers’ ability to achieve or exceed their objectives.
THE FUN STUFF:
We enable companies to leverage the cloud, as a remote company, we embrace the cloud. Would you love to work at a company that plays with the latest Microsoft technologies? How about an organization where your opinions are encouraged and valued? Are you interested in continuously learning and applying new skills? Looking for multi-featured benefits that include competitive and attractive compensation, holidays, PTO, life insurance, medical, dental, vision, 100% vested 401k with employer contributions, flexible spending accounts and more?
With Agile IT you will enjoy all of the above and then some. We may not work in the same office together, but we definitely stick together. As one of our employees said, “We call ourselves, 'The Band of Misfit Toys.' And we are. For a bunch of people that would have never come together in any other circumstance, we will ride or die together in our work setting. We cover down, we have each other’s backs and I know that the humans on my team are here to get the job done.”. Come join the band!
WHO YOU ARE:
- Transformational – You are an agent of change, capable, and excited to embrace new solutions and technology to transform yourself, your clients, and your company.
- Inquisitive – You have an appetite to learn, to stay on the cutting edge, and pursue new ideas with rigor.
- Tenacious – You are driven relentlessly to deliver results and get to the end point. You actively turn obstacles into opportunities with ownership and passion.
- Challenging – You ignore the status quo, challenging yourself, your team, and your customers to new levels of performance, and you respect when you yourself are challenged.
- Trust – You are trusted to deliver what you commit. Customers can depend on Agile IT to deliver what is needed for their business.
HOW YOU FIT:
You are a Project Manager with 2-4 years of experience who has a passion for working with the latest technologies, loves to solve problems, is focused on delivering solutions that solve customers' business challenges and thrives in a team environment. You will be the key to ensuring customer success and communication from one-time projects to ongoing services. As the lead point of contact with customers during a project, it’s important that you thrive and are energized in direct customer engagement.
Your technical inclination and your strong desire to establish processes will help you shine in this role. You are a judicious accomplisher and love getting the right things done efficiently and effectively and using your judgment to avoid wasting time and resources. You get a lot done by identifying the highest priorities and holding yourself to high standards of execution. You are prudent, focused, and diligent.
WHAT YOU DO:
- Work with the engineering delivery team on technical projects and help to introduce the Agile IT capabilities, roles, and responsibilities to client teams.
- Assist in the requirement gathering sessions with clients to learn business processes and recommend best practices for product implementation and integration with our product(s).
- Ensure the proper stakeholders from the Agile IT and Client teams are involved in the project at appropriate times and understand role requirements and key dependencies.
- Plan and coordinate project schedules, goals and milestones and make project assignments.
- Adhere to budgets, labor and cost accounting best practices and keep projects on track for successful completion within project specifications.
- Identify and report project risk issues, and manage to resolve contract or issue escalations.
- Ensure success of projects by managing and motivating team(s), addressing resource contention and shifting priorities.
- Manage the deployment and updates for Microsoft Teams sites per customer as required.
WHAT SETS YOU APART:
- You thrive in a customer-facing role, have strong interpersonal skills, and are extremely resourceful.
- You have at least 1 year in a Professional Services delivery Project Management role focused on IT projects.
- Your attention to detail is impressive and you possess excellent problem-solving skills.
- You can demonstrate the professional and soft skills necessary to be an effective project manager.
- You have exemplary written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- You know how to juggle multiple projects and priorities while remaining calm under pressure.
- You are a proficient end-user with Microsoft Office (2013/2016/365) and Windows 11 highly desired.
NICE TO HAVE:
- A PMI or related certification (PMP, PgMP, PMI-ACP, PRINCE2, ProSCI).
- Experience with Cloud Computing solution delivery and structures; (MS Azure and GCC High are highly desired).
- Experience in managing technology development, deployment, and integration. projects with budgetary constraints, compliance, and licensing requirements.
THE FINE PRINT:
- Pay range is $55,000 to $70,000 for Project Manager I
- Starting pay is generally lower to mid-range; based on experience.
- This is a full-time exempt position.
- Eligibility begins the first of the month following the date of hire
- Medical/Dental/Vision with employer contribution
- 401(k) with 3% employer contribution with 100% vesting
- Combined 18 days PTO increasing with tenure
- 9 paid holidays
- $200,000 basic life insurance
- Remote mental and physical health networks
- Voluntary life
- Ideally located in San Diego, CA with a hybrid schedule (2-3 days in office)
*Factors in determining the appropriate compensation for a role include experience, skills, knowledge, abilities, education, licensure and certifications, and other business and organizational needs. The Hiring Pay Scale referenced in the job posting is the budgeted salary or hourly range that Agile IT reasonably expects to pay for this position.
Background checks, pre-employment aptitude, skills, and personality testing are a mandatory part of the recruitment process. Agile IT is 100% remote in accordance with state and federal guidelines. All Agile IT employees are provided with laptops and home office equipment. Due to the contractual requirements of our work with government entities, all hires must be US Citizens.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Originally posted on Himalayas