Proposal Writer - Marketing & Sales - USA
Our Big Four client is looking for an experienced proposal writer to REMOTELY support their Marketing and Sales team. This person will support this team to create proposal content and other business development materials in alignment with priority proposal, sector, and business unit marketing and pursuit initiatives.
This specific team helps to distinguish our client in the marketplace by writing compelling business content for proposals and other business development materials. The team supports all aspects of the proposal writing process with a strong focus on such key proposal elements as executive summaries and cover letters. They also support proposal innovation and other marketing and sales initiatives to help improve and innovate our client s business development process and procedures.
- 3-5 years of proposal writing experience
- Experience with successful relationship-building with stakeholders such as thought leaders, marketing and sales staff, client services personnel, and others and leveraging relationships to further team objectives
- Proven writing, interviewing, analysis, and project management skills
- Ability to cultivate consensus and multitask
- Ability to adapt quickly to rapidly changing demands, unfamiliar writing standards, new or unfamiliar business topics
- Rely on research, review of existing materials, and in-depth interviews skills to develop priority business proposals and other content that supports our client s revenue growth and brand enhancement
- Experience conducting in-depth interviews with subject matter experts or groups (on calls or in team settings) and synthesizing the information into meaningful feedback or prose
- Experience developing client proposals for a wide range of professional services using existing and newly written content
- Total hours are expected to very between 20-40 per week
- 100% remote