Revenue Strategy Manager - Worldwide
Mural’s mission is to inspire teams to connect and innovate, while bringing purpose and intention to the craft of collaboration.
Founded in 2011, Mural is a leading innovator in visual collaboration for hybrid, remote, and distributed teams. We believe in what we build, and our team of more than 600 “Muralistas” around the world collaborate in the Mural® app. Our values guide our intentionally inclusive product and culture, which includes collaboration design education and a flexible monthly stipend for learning, wellness, and coworking.
Mural has raised $200M to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill our mission. The company is trusted by 95% of the Fortune 100, including innovative teams at IBM, Intuit, GitLab, Microsoft, and Atlassian.
MURAL is looking for a Revenue Strategy Manager to join MURAL’s growing Revenue Operations Strategy team. In this role you will partner closely with go-to-market (GTM) Leadership and Finance to help inform and support MURAL’s growth by developing and implementing GTM strategies. You will play a critical role in the annual planning process, helping to set MURAL’s GTM strategy including targets/KPIs, structure (e.g., segmentation, territory model), and compensation plans, as well as supporting the cross-functional programs needed to fulfill the strategy. You will report to Mural’s Director of Sales Operations Strategy.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Support the GTM planning process through projects, data analysis, and management of sub-groups; in partnership with GTM leaders, Finance, and HR, ensure clear, concise, data-backed decisions
- Lead the design, assignment, and refinement of sales segmentation and territories in collaboration with GTM leadership
- Lead the design and implementation of the GTM compensation structure that rewards performance and aligns incentives with our business goals, in partnership with Finance
- Develop and maintain a strategy for data quality, integrity, and controls that ensure accurate KPI reporting and forecasting
- Support key strategic initiatives (e.g., pricing strategy) that optimize business performance
- Monitor industry trends and help implement revenue best practices
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- 5+ years of experience in Sales Operations or similar analytics/strategy roles in GTM organizations
- Annual planning experience, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing sales compensation plans and incentive programs
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex marketing, sales, and customer data and translate it into actionable insights
- Highly collaborative and customer-centric approach to working with Sales teams
- Outstanding communication skills; experience collaborating with, presenting to, and influencing Managers and Leadership
For roles based in New York City, California, Colorado, and Washington, the base salary for this role ranges from $129,900 - $161,200 + equity + benefits. Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for variable compensation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Originally posted on Himalayas