Sales Commercial Manager - Worldwide
19 days ago
At Kpler, we simplify global trade information and provide valuable insights. Founded in 2014, our goal is to help over 10,000 organisations by offering the best intelligence on commodities, energy, and maritime through a single platform.Working at Kpler means you'll be a key player in turning complex data into strategic resources for our clients. Your role involves creating data-driven stories that empower clients in their industries.Your expertise helps Kpler navigate markets successfully. Your journey starts here, where innovation meets impact. Join our team of 500+ talented people from 35+ countries worldwide.What you’ll do The APAC Sales team is looking for a highly motivated Sales Commercial Manager who is excited at the idea of selling a disruptive technology solution in the commodities market, maintaining and building on clients’ relationships through renewals, upsells and cross-sells!More specifically you will:
- Make daily contact with clients by email, chats, and most importantly by phone. We want someone who is not afraid of cold calling.
- Setting up meetings, interacting with senior decision makers, following up on trials and troubleshooting queries.
- Maintaining accurate customer and sales information in our internal CRM.
- Build relationships with your clients by partnering with the Customer Success team, identifying and closing opportunities for up-sell and cross-sell.
- Help and collaborate with the rest of the Sales team: we are looking for someone with a great drive and team spirit, who can multi-task and offer solutions!
- 3-7 Years' experience in Sales roles in SaaS or DaaS environments (within Energy or Commodities would be ideal).
- Japanese native, with a high written and verbal English level.
- Excellent oral presentation skills, as well as a deep knowledge of the local culture.
- Excellent customer service, listening and negotiation skills
- Ability to operate in a high-growth fast-paced environment. Experience in start-up and/or fast-growing companies is a strong plus
- Enthusiastic team player with strong analytical skills
Originally posted on Himalayas