Sales Development Representative - Worldwide
25 days ago
About Zowie:At Zowie, we believe that buying online should feel like walking into your favorite local shop: personal, friendly, and easy. Our mission is to recreate offline shopping experiences online - but better. Zowie brings speed and empathy to customer interactions. Our platform automates responses to repetitive questions around return policy, order status, etc. and saves time for customer service agents, who can then proactively turn website visitors into paying customers. It can work as an add-on with existing tools (Zendesk, Shopify, Gorgias, etc.) or become a standalone customer service platform.
We are:🚀 Growing fast. We plan on keeping the Team growing! You’ll have a lot of autonomy and impact as we grow.🏈 Like a sports team. We take ownership of our work and believe in personal accountability. At the same time, we work together, support each other, and focus on winning as a team.🧑💻 Remote-first and hours are flexible. We allow everyone to figure out the best ways to collaborate with their team. It’s about delivering, not about reporting hours. Those in Poland can work from our offices in Krakow and Warsaw.
We strive to be:💪 Ambitious and innovative. We don’t settle on existing solutions and keep looking for better ways to tackle challenges.👻 Bold and free-thinking. We trust our employees to find the best solutions.🤸♀️ Agile and high-performing. We work smarter, not harder. We use our OKRs to keep ourselves focused.🤠 Unafraid of change. Zowie is growing and the market is changing. We thrive in an ever-evolving environment.
What you'll do:
- Handling conversations with prospects and booking discovery calls with them
- Creating cold-mailing campaigns
- Doing cold-calling (voluntarily)
- A/B testing of various sales development methods
Ideally, you’ll bring with you:
- 1+ years of proven experience in a similar sales development role
- Fluent English–spoken and written (C1+)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A self-starter and results-driven approach
- A high degree of ownership
- Adaptability to work in a rapidly changing environment
It’ll be awesome if you have:
- Experience with sales development tools (such as Outreach, Growbots, Apollo, etc.)
- Fluent knowledge of any other major languages (German, French, Spanish, Chinese, Italian, Portuguese)
- Knowledge of the ecommerce industry (trends, metrics)
- Experience in social sell
We will offer you:👉 Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP). You’re a part of our company’s future success.👉 Unlimited paid time off. We trust each other and don’t count days.👉 Great company offsites and individual integration budgets. We spend time together in person to strengthen our team.👉 Health benefits. We offer an additional health insurance package.👉 Development budget. We want to grow personally and professionally together.👉 Home-office funds. Make yourself a comfy space for work on a daily basis.
Originally posted on Himalayas