Sales Development Representative - USA
Binary Defense, headquartered in Stow, Ohio, is a rapidly growing cybersecurity software and services firm with solutions that include best-in-class Managed Detection & Response powered by a Managed Open XDR platform. The company has a 24/7 Security Operations Center that monitors their own proprietary managed EDR software as well as supporting leadings network, cloud and identity solutions. Advanced threat hunting, defense validation and counterintelligence services provide additional layers of security. Our expert security staff and technology help shield businesses from cyberattacks.
Binary Defense is a fast-paced business that enjoys a relaxed culture (from anywhere in the continental United States) and flexible remote work options. For the fourth year in a row, Binary Defense has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the US on the Inc. 5000 list! At the 2022 Greater Cleveland Partnership's Best of Tech Awards, Binary Defense was recognized as the Best Technology Solution for the third year in a row. We've also been named North American Partner of the Year by AT&T Cybersecurity, providing best-in-class SIEM technology and service. Binary Defense recently completed a $36 million growth equity round of funding from Invictus Equity Partners to accelerate our growth and technology and service delivery offerings.
Binary Defense offers competitive medical, dental and vision coverage for employees and dependents, a 401k match which vests every payroll, a flexible and remote friendly work environment, as well as training opportunities to expand your skill set (to name a few!). If you're interested in joining a growing team with great perks, we encourage you to apply!
The SDR position is the first interaction between the Binary Defense Sales team and prospective customers. You will be proactively engaging with senior security professionals within mid-market and enterprise organizations. The goal is to drive engagement, interest and qualify opportunities for the sales team to progress and win.
- Qualify and develop sales opportunities through outbound approaches
- Manage integrated email and cold calling campaigns to generate new sales prospects
- Articulate our mission statement and qualify opportunities for Binary Defense to solve customers' business problem statements
- Drive target contacts to attend marketing events and respond to our campaigns
- Follow-up on Account Based Marketing campaigns, designed in partnership between sales and marketing
- Conduct on-going research to identify new leads - decision makers, contact information, interest, and level of urgency
- Complete accurate tracking of communication with current and potential customers in our CRM
- Strategize with Account Executives to target prospect accounts to build pipeline
- Meet and exceed weekly KPI's and deliver a high quantity of qualified sales opportunities
- Other responsibilities as assigned by direct manager
- 4-year Bachelor's degree required
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, and listening)
- Intermediate knowledge of current office products (MS Office, specifically PPT and Excel)
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organization
- Ideally previous sales, business development, lead generation, outbound calling or equivalent experience
- Experience & enjoyment working in a collaborative team environment
- Self-motivated and driven for outstanding results with focus on quality and the customer
- Devotion to Sales development, achievement and driving career forward rapidly
- Ability to be flexible and work in a rapidly changing, collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral, written and social media communication skills
- Excellent creative, multi-tasking, problem solving and organizational skills
- The ability to work with a variety of internal groups
- Solid technical aptitude & business acumen
- Curious, positive and aggressive attitude