Sales Development Representative - Malaysia - Worldwide
Employment Hero is an Australian tech unicorn - valued at over $1 billion. Our world-class software is the easiest way for small to medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement, and benefits. We’ve grown 100% year on year since inception, and expanded globally in late 2020. We now service over 80,000 businesses and we will continue to grow rapidly in 2022 and beyond.
We believe in distributed employment and take a ‘Remote First' approach with our team. Employment Hero can hire across the globe, assuming that candidates have eligible working rights and are in a suitable timezone. If you've got the skills for the role and the passion for our mission then we want to hear from you!
This position, based in Malaysia is due to the hyper growth we are experiencing. Although working remotely, you'll be part of an engaged, high-performing and driven sales team with existing employees in Malaysia
We are looking for a talented and competitive Sales Development Representative that thrives in a fast-paced environment. This role offers someone the chance to really develop their sales career through training and development whilst supporting and learning from the sales team. We offer a fast track training programme to become an Account Executive, with plenty of options for career development. We love to promote from within whenever possible.
Employment Hero celebrates diverse perspectives and experiences, we invite people of all backgrounds and identities to apply for this position.
- Source new sales opportunities in the Malaysian market through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound and outbound lead follow-up
- Understand customer needs and requirements through discovery calls
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate Account Executives for further development and closure
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned group
- Assist with performing effective online demos to prospects when required
- Proven high volume inside sales experience (B2B).
- Track record of over-achieving on targets.
- Strong phone presence and demonstrated resilience to be on the phone all day.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively.
- Training program to fast-track you into AE role
- Uncapped commission structure
- Self, health, wealth and happiness programs
- Remote-first and flexible working arrangements
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, screen? You name it!)
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
- Weekly virtual happy-hour and social events to get to know your new colleagues
- Quarterly yearly team celebrations
- Employee Share Option Program: be an owner of Employment Hero!
Why join Employment Hero?
* LinkedIn Top 10 Startups in 2020, ranked #5
* Raised $22M Series C Round led by Seek July 2019
* Raised $8 mill series B round led by Seek and OneVentures
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2019, ranked #20 in Australia
* GetApp Category Leader Q1 2019
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2018, ranked #12 in Australia
* HRD Gold Medalist - Human Capital Management Systems 2018
* HRD Gold Medalist - Rewards and Recognition Service Provider 2018
* HRD Rewards and Recognition Employer of Choice 2018
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2018
* EY Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist 2018
**If applying for this position, please answer all of the available questions on the application form. Thank you!**
Originally posted on Himalayas