Sales Manager [DACH] - Worldwide
15 days ago
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?We are Emma – The Sleep Company. Created in 2013, we are now the world's largest D2C sleep brand, available in over 30 countries and recommended by many consumer associations in EMEA, APAC, and the Americas. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep and we want your help to pull it off.We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We focus on how we approach problems, we chase growth, and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have an impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
This is what you'll do:
- You are responsible for growing our product portfolio at our wholesale partner stores and implement promotional activities
- You will frequently visit existing clients/stores in your area to evaluate needs, promote products and check POS materials
- You will further develop and sustain relationships with assigned clients to understand their needs and requirements, as well as work on customized solutions.
- You will spot new business opportunities and
- You will act as the main point of contact between clients and internal teams, ensuring the successful implementation of projects
- You will constantly track account developments, identify pain points, growth potential and adapt our strategy accordingly
- You will take care of training the sales staff in store and training sales staff on the shopfloor
This is what you´ll bring to us:
- You are a salesperson from tip-to-toe, with a go-getting attitude to expand profitably the existing business.
- You have outstanding interpersonal skills.
- You are a self-starter and can work independently.
- You are curious and hungry to learn.
- You have a solid understanding of Microsoft Office.
- You have excellent communication skills (Fluent German and B2 English Level).
- You have gained previous experience in sales in the bedding/furniture sector is a plus.
- Driving license
What we offer
- An extremely fast paced environment where decisions are made in a blink of an eye
- Full ownership to have impactful ideas and implement them
- Fast career development and strategic positioning
- Working with international teams with +60 different nationalities
- A pet-friendly office
- An attractive package of benefits
- Discounts up to 70% on all our products
- Well-being activities and others
Become an EmmieEmma is transforming the world of sleep - and we want the highest-performing people to help us pull it off. We want you. But only if you're willing to go all in. Only if you're willing to question, disrupt, innovate, and create from the ground up. We proudly celebrate diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however, we are currently receiving a large number of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
Originally posted on Himalayas