Sales Operations & Compensation, Revenue Operations - Worldwide
15 days ago
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. There has never been a better time than now to start building the future of fintech with us. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo, SoFi, and Betterment, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 12,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam. The BizOps team is focused on solving some of Plaid's most pressing business issues. We are a small team of individuals with complementary skill sets. In this role, you will work collaboratively across Product, Go-To-Market, and Ops teams on a variety of strategic initiatives with a direct and quantifiable impact on our customers, partners, and PL. You will identify actionable insights, assess their impact, and lead execution implementation. The role requires someone who is highly analytical and strategic, approaches problems in a structured manner, and is comfortable with ambiguity.
- Create and maintain variable compensation plans that align with business goals and motivate teams.
- Ensure plans are competitive, easy to understand, and scalable.
- Administer and manage compensation plans via Captivate IQ (e.g., monthly commissions processing, reconciliation, and reporting). Ensure payouts are accurate and that plans are administered in an equitable and transparent fashion.
- Conduct ongoing monitoring of compensation impact and alignment with objectives. Identify, recommend and implement approved changes to compensation plans.
- Act as the first point of contact for all compensation related inquiries from the Revenue team.
- Partner with RevOps and key Revenue stakeholders to improve and automate manual or inefficient workflows and processes.
- Create and maintain documentation regarding our policies, processes, and engagement rules; help enforce "compliance" at all levels.
- A passion for financial services innovation
- 3-5 years of relevant sales operations compensation experience
- Ability to build productive and positive relationships across the organization at all levels
- Ability to independently drive consensus across cross-functional teams and influence decision making
- Ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and action plans
- Knowledge and experience working in variable compensation programs. Strong knowledge of Captivate IQ preferred.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills. SQL knowledge is a plus.
Originally posted on Himalayas