Sales Operations Assistant - Worldwide
Are you a proactive, organized and business-minded individual, looking to dive into data and support a multifaceted sales organization? Are you willing to be a part of a quickly growing, product-oriented company while working remotely from home? Then welcome to HomeBuddy!
This role is full-time and offers home working flexibility
HomeBuddy is an online home improvement platform connecting homeowners with local, verified contractors in the U.S.
Already a well-established, successful firm, HomeBuddy is growing quickly and is determined to achieve even more explosive growth. To support this ambitious vision, we are actively developing our team of smart, self-starting and entrepreneurial individuals in many professional categories.
HomeBuddy offers a remote and flexible work environment, competitive compensation, attractive benefits and a great opportunity to work on interesting, challenging and constantly evolving projects. As a member of the HomeBuddy team, you will be part of an innovative and dynamic environment where your ideas and efforts will be valued and make a significant impact. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with talented professionals from diverse backgrounds, contributing to the growth and success of the company.
We are searching for an enthusiastic and open-minded Sales Operations Assistant who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. This individual should possess a robust analytical skill set and excellent communication abilities to interface between the sales and operations teams. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, adept at multitasking, and proactive in identifying opportunities for streamlining sales processes. With a focus on efficiency and growth, the Sales Operations Assistant will play a crucial role in helping our sales team meet and exceed their targets, thereby driving the company's success.
To be successful at HomeBuddy, you need to be passionate about being a part of a very dynamic, challenging, and fast-growing business. This position isn’t for you if you’re seeking a routine office job.
What you will be doing:
- Assist in the administration and optimization of the CRM system and coordinate with the sales team to help manage our leads, opportunities and customer data.
- Work cross-functionally to support our Sales, Marketing and Partnerships by:
- Researching and identifying key accounts to target in our National Accounts Strategy
- Supporting the sales onboarding process by creating and maintaining training materials
- Support the implementation of Account Based Marketing (ABM) strategies and outreach
- Handle routine administrative tasks such as data entry, scheduling, and meeting coordination
- Perform ad-hoc analysis as requested by the sales or management leadership team
- Associate degree in Business administration or related field (Bachelor's degree preferred)
- 1-2 years of administrative experience, preferably in a sales environment
- Basic understanding of Sales Processes and terminology
- Good experience working with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Workspace (G-Suite), and familiar with CRM software like HubSpot, Salesforce
- Excellent organizational abilities and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Prior experience in the Home services industry is an advantage
We have different perks and benefits, but we also can offer you a supportive work environment powered by a fantastic team!
- Competitive compensation according to your skills, experience, and professional accomplishments, including a company bonus;
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays;
- 100% remote work, allowing working and travelling;
- Flexible work hours, when it is convenient to plan your working and personal time;
- Work in one of the most dynamic and fastest-growing industries;
- Ambitious and challenging tasks with a high degree of responsibility and independence;
- Multicultural environment;
- Supportive, friendly, and professional team, which you can always rely on;
- An allowance program for compensation of expenses for wellness and the home office;
- Paid training (school, events, conferences)
- Employee Assistance Program and other perks…
If this sounds like you, we should talk!
By sending us your application you agree that Siren Group AG (known as HomeBuddy) will process your personal data to participate in this recruitment process. If you want to know more about how Siren Group AG processes your personal data please click here.
Originally posted on Himalayas