Scaled Customer Success Manager - Worldwide
Loom is the video communication platform for async work that helps companies communicate better at scale. Loom makes it easy to record quick videos of your screen and camera and instantly share them with a link. More than 20M users across 350k+ companies around the world trust Loom to share feedback, updates, intros, training, and more – every day. Founded in late 2015, Loom has raised $203M from world-class investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, Iconiq, and Coatue.
Loom's Customer Success team partners with a wide variety of customers to facilitate more effective and expressive communication for their employees. Our Customer Success Managers are accountable for adoption, revenue retention, and growth across their book of business. We do this through value-based engagements with customers throughout their journey. We're looking for ambitious and thoughtful customer advocates, who are eager to build meaningful relationships with our customers and continue to build the foundations of what it means to do Customer Success at Loom.
Our CSMs work with customers either in 1:1 engagements or by creating and running 1:many playbooks to impact target customer groups, leveraging data to identify areas of risk and opportunity, and taking proactive steps to ensure customer retention, growth and happiness.
- Own the end-to-end success for a high-volume book of Loom's customers, responsible for onboarding, revenue retention, growth, and adoption. Within this overarching goal, you will:
- Help build the foundations of Customer Success at Loom: As an early member of our team, you'll be instrumental in helping define our motion
- You will test playbooks and program ideas and track results based on defined customer goals
- Serve as the customer's trusted advisor and product expert: You'll host training, onboarding, and working sessions to educate our customers and dig deep into new use cases for Loom
- Own the commercial aspect of your customer relationships and realize successful renewals and expansions
- Conduct discovery to generate Customer Success qualified opportunities that can be shared with Loom’s Sales team and unlock growth
- Serve as a representative of Loom to our customers, conveying our strategic and product direction, and sharing how this direction will contribute to our customers’ collaboration goals;
- Serve as a representative of our customers back to Loom's cross-functional teams, advocating on their behalf to ensure we’re working in the best interests of our customers;
- Use customer usage metrics to find opportunities to deepen Loom's footprint and impact with our customers; and,
- Proactively plan for and lead customer renewal conversations.
- Contribute to the development of the Customer Success team by bringing strong team-orientation, finding opportunities to share knowledge and best practices, and participating in hiring as needed to fuel the team’s expansion.
- Operate in a fast-paced environment, juggling priorities of multiple internal and external parties.
What We're Looking For
- You have 4+ years of success in your current Customer Success, Lifecycle Marketing or Account Management role
- You've been a first or early hire at a fast-growing start-up before (you embrace ambiguity)
- Ability to build Customer Success playbooks and new processes based on learnings (familiarity with Outreach.io and Salesforce.com is encouraged)
- You’ve got strong technical chops
- You have experience managing and expanding customer relationships with a strong commercial aptitude, including overcoming objections to achieve results
- You are data-driven, comfortable with analyzing large data sets to understand trends and identify leading-indicators to influence decision-making.
- Effective communication at scale is one of your superpowers.
- A self-motivated, dedicated teammate with innovative ideas to inspire customer adoption
Perks at Loom
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
- 14 paid company holidays plus Summer Break in July and Winter Break in December
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Healthcare reimbursement (for International employees)
- Life, ADD, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with 4% company matching
- Wellness stipends
- Flexible PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Remote work opportunities
- Professional development reimbursement
- Home office technology reimbursement
How We WorkFreedom and Flexibility: At Loom, we believe work is an act, not a place. When we disengage work from a location, we can accommodate a broad range of life choices. You can choose to work from home or while you travel. We are able to hire across the United States and are continuing to expand our international presence. And you are free to move within a country without any adjustment to compensation. Engaging Workday: The key to an engaging workday is finding the right balance between different ways to work sync, async, text and video. Loom makes it easier for us to say what we mean without having to schedule a zoom meeting or struggle to find the right words. And using async communication allows us to free up time for deep work every day. We believe there's a place for sync time - often a conversation on Zoom is exactly what is needed. Work-Rest Balance: The way we balance the fast-paced demands of a high-growth startup and sustainability is making rest a priority. We offer a flexible PTO policy so you're able to take time off when you need it. We also go fully offline for Summer Break around 4th of July and between Christmas and New Years. Rest is also part of the workday, not just during PTO. Taking a break for personal commitments, whether it's watching the kids or getting some exercise is a natural part of the workday. Social Connection: Relationships and connectedness matter. We are intentional about building trust and relationships through unique, shared experiences. Our virtual workspace keeps us connected day-to-day whether it's through Looms celebrating wins or our buzzing Slack communities. Loommates are able to meet in person with their teams at least twice a year purely for fun. We have also built local offices for those who want to work or meet in person, starting with San Francisco and New York City.
Loom = Equal Opportunity EmployerWe are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences. We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Loom are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect. To learn more about how Loom collects and uses your personal information during the application process, please see the Loom Candidate Privacy Notice.
Originally posted on Himalayas