Senior Account Executive - Managed Service Providers - Worldwide
28 days ago
Extreme Networks Named to Computerworld’s 2023 List of Best Places to Work in IT!Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before and with double digit growth year over year, no provider is better positioned to deliver better outcomes on scale, than Extreme.We believe in “walking the walk” of our strong core values which enable us to successfully advance together. Diversity and Inclusion is a vital part of our values and beliefs, and we’re proud to foster an environment where every Extreme employee can thrive. Come become part of something big with us! We are a global leader, with hubs in North America, South America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East.
Job SummarySenior Account Executive, Managed Service Providers is reporting to VP EMEA SaaS Sales Market Strategy and is responsible for strategic development of business related to Managed Service Providers and Global Systems Integrators in the assigned territory. Successful Senior Account Executive works together with internal Channel and Sales organizations across multiple countries as well as with the EMEA SaaS Sales Market Strategy team and spearheads activities with the major MSP and GSI on multiple levels.
- Responsible for the overlay quota on the MSP business in the territory.
- Grow business related to Extreme Networks' MSP Program.
- Work with existing major channel partners in their journey to deliver Managed Services based on Extreme Networks' solutions.
- Recruit new Systems Integrators as MSP partners, especially but not limited to Service Providers and Global SIs.
- Grow Extreme Networks' market share inside the MSP partners by expanding services offering.
- Utilize your expertise in the managed services market to develop Extreme Networks' market strategy in the territory.
- Provide in-depth business planning and reporting (forecast, funnel development, etc.)
- Develop strong, mutually beneficial relationships with cross functional teams within the territory and across the company.
- Proven hunter with a history of developing new relationships with service providers and larger SIs
- Experience with MSP market in the territory, subject matter expert
- Driven to successfully close large complex deals amid a mix of new business, established accounts and channel management
- Strong executive presence and communications skills; with effective Solution Selling skills into enterprise networking environments at the CXO levels.
- Strong Business plan development and forecasting experience
- Must be a self-starter with high energy and drive who takes initiative and works with limited direction
- A highly trusted business partner, who maintains and expect high standards for self and team
- Relevant industry/competitive knowledge
- Proven and verifiable track record in exceeding sales quotas; achieving Club
- Strong Competitive Industry and Product Knowledge with ability to articulate the Extreme Networks Business Value Proposition
Originally posted on Himalayas