Senior Android Developer - Worldwide
You'll be joining one of the world’s largest privately owned real estate tech companies and a subsidiary of Axel Springer. Our mission is to unlock everyone’s perfect place!
You'll work across some of Europe’s best known digital real estate brands including: 🇫🇷 Meilleurs Agents, 🇫🇷 Groupe SeLoger, 🇧🇪 Immoweb, 🇩🇪 Immowelt, 🇪🇸 Housell and 🇮🇱 Yad2.
Are you seeking a new challenge?
You’re most productive when you have the autonomy to work with true flexibility.
That’s what we offer you here at AVIV Group.
As an Senior Android Developer within the AVIV Group, you will benefit from great flexibility and real experts in native technologies a team of over 20 mobile developers (android, ios, back-end)
You will be in charge of :
- Designing and developing Android mobile applications for the Group's various brands
- Continuously improve the quality and performance of applications
- Ensure the follow-up and maintenance of the applications developed
- Be a driving force in implementing new innovative features (virtual tour/3D, voice recognition, geofencing, etc.)
- Monitor and create prototypes around new technological opportunities (connected watches, TV applications, Google Home...)
Our technical stack :
- Android Studio / Kotlin
- Partial tooling based on Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence)
- GitHub as source code controller
- MVVM + Clean Archi application architecture,
- Reactive programming "coroutines Flow"
- Jetpack tools (navigation component, compose, viewmodel, room datastore,...);
- White Label : Design System, Atomic Design & Backend Driven Design approach
- Maven private repository as package manager
- CI/CD via Cloud
- Dagger for dependency injection
- Nexus as package manager
- Unit testing with JUnit and source code analysis with Sonarqube
- Automated UI testing with Espresso
- Crash management with Crashlytics
- Application tracking management with GTM
- Firebase for Remote Config or A/B Testing
Who you are :
- Significant experience in developing native applications on Android (Kotlin)
- Solid grounding in the particularities and constraints of application development
- You love automation and dream of your code coverage every night.
- Your autonomy combined with your desire to learn and share your knowledge make you the ideal candidate for this position.
- You like to work in a team, are organized and know how to stay light to integrate a friendly and fun team.
- Your greatest fear is to ruin the Crashfree!
- Good knowledge of the use of REST services, of the implementation of the MVVM pattern and of the mobile application architecture in general
- Good knowledge of local data storage
- Work in a high load environment (several hundred thousand users per day)
What we offer you :
- We are one of the leading PropTech platforms in Europe. If you’ve ever rented or purchased a property then you may have used one of our classified portals. This is a great time to join us to help elevate our AVIV brand.
- The opportunity to work hybrid within our operating footprint with international travel to our locations in France, Belgium and Germany.
- The freedom to tell us which tools you need to be successful in your job so we can set you up to make it happen.
At Aviv, we are an equal opportunities employer and an organisation where everyone is welcomed to be their authentic selves. We strongly encourage individuals with visible and non visible disabilities, all educational backgrounds, people from minority backgrounds, those from the LGBTQIA+ community and parents and carers to apply. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, or wish to discuss part time or flexible working requirements, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Our ambition is to be the leading Employer in PropTech across Europe and this is a pivotal time to join us and unlock your perfect job!
Originally posted on Himalayas