Senior Business Operations Manager - Worldwide
28 days ago
The Role- This role focuses on the operational stability and resilience of the company upon which we can grow business outcomes. - This role allows our subject matter experts to consult on key projects rather than execute/lead key projects, which will allow us to make more progress overall and allow our SMEs to focus on their areas of expertise. - This role drives effective and impactful change management across the organization, specifically within the areas of compliance. - This role will lead by example in creating a culture of strong project and process management and partner with the COO to create a culture of proactive reporting. - You will partner with subject matter experts (e.g. General Counsel, Head of Risk and Compliance, Head of People) to scope and lead critical operational projects, with a strong emphasis on automation, resilience, and efficiency. - Project management, regular reporting. - Board material creation including emails and decks.
- Leads execution of Operational roadmap, including management of external resources (e.g. contractors or vendors) and proactive partnership with functional SMEs to build best practices into operational projects. - Creating efficiency and resilience through automation.
- Partnership with COO, Group CEO, and Exchange CEO on board material preparation and board meeting project management - strong strategic written communication skills.
- Natural delegation partner for COO.
- Backup for Controller, People Partner.
- Coordinate all procedure and document changes, comply with all regulatory policies and procedures, attend any required regulatory meetings, and ensure that all initiatives are adequately communicated to entire operational staff.
- Maintain departmental budget and ensure compliance to it; actively participate as departmental representative in planning, scheduling, budgeting and policy development and administration.
- Successful track record in a rigorous operational environment (e.g. public company, regulated entity, compliance).
- Top 10% project management skills.
- You're a relationship builder who wants to help others, grow partnerships, and support people.
- Project teams beg for you to be on their future projects.
- Track record of effective written communication for external stakeholders.
- Polished, board-ready written - You have a demonstrable experience creating high-quality board materials.
- Experience creating documentation that is surfaced and reviewed by external auditors and regulatory entities.
- Passion for well-executed processes continuous improvement.
- You truly believe that “boring is beautiful” when it comes to processes running flawlessly.
- Efficiency/optimization orientation.
- Strategic orientation - You insist on understanding the big picture so you can prioritize and approach your work accordingly.
Nice to Haves
- PMP and/or six sigma-like certification, or worked in related environment.
- Experience overseeing Finance and People functions in a smaller organization.
- Experience in Asana, Google suite, Jira/Confluence.
- Experience leading teams and/or managing performance optimization.
- Experience in financial services.
- Drive Innovation. Make an impact working with a mission-driven company that shares your desire to create a new kind of public market.
- Meet Great People. Work with skilled, committed, and supportive teammates, that have a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Achieve Balance. Enjoy the LTSE commitment to a sustainable remote-first work environment, including an unlimited vacation policy that requires team members to take a minimum of three weeks vacation per year.
- Prioritize Health. Take charge of your health with rich medical, dental, vision, and EAP benefits. 100% of employee costs are sponsored by LTSE and there is a small, fixed employee contributions for dependent costs.
- Focus on Family: All new parents receive up to 4 months of caregiver leave including 8 weeks of full salary continuation, all while keeping your full company-sponsored benefits for up to the full 4 months.
- Foster Growth. Receive up to $1500 annually towards continuing education and development.
- Invest in Savings. Enroll in our 401k program offered through Human Interest, and other benefit programs offered through Gusto.
- Give Back Donate to organizations of your choice and LTSE will match up to $600 per year.
- Get Started. Launch quickly with your company provided laptop, cell phone reimbursement, and $500 home-office stipend.
- Earn Equitably. Be part of a company that believes in pay equity and transparency. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base annual salary between $135,000 - $175,000 (commensurate with leveling and job benchmarking), as well as competitive start-up company stock options.
Originally posted on Himalayas