Senior Content Creator - Worldwide
19 days ago
About OmnidianOmnidian is building a more sustainable future for the planet. We assure that IoT-enabled distributed energy assets perform at their best through our passionate teams, our innovative technology, and by creating an amazing customer experience. We're a well-funded, growth-stage company offering the potential for enormous impact, both on our products and on the world.We are headquartered in Seattle, but are open to remote location depending on role and if a candidate resides in a state we currently employ in.
The OpportunityThe rare chance to join a leadership team at one of the fastest growing solar technology companies, predicted to be a “Future Unicorn in Sustainable Technology.” Omnidian is backed by global leading investors, including Microsoft, Liberty Mutual, and the largest utilities in the U.S. and the U.K. We're looking for clever storytellers, inquisitive reporters, extraordinary writers, and video editors to shine a spotlight on an award-winning team of changemakers in one of the fastest-growing sectors of clean energy. Help tell our story: Most Innovative U.S. Energy Companies, Top 10 Solar Tech Service Companies, Top Emerging Startups in Energy Technology and a Top 100 Place To Work for 5 Consecutive Years. If you're curious, fun, articulate, prosaic, crisp, eloquent, and want to join a rocket ship, let's talk! Bonus points if you have existing experience in the solar and/or startup sectors.Your mission will be to lead the strategic creation of market-facing communications designed to increase engagement of prospects, drive sales velocity, and reduce friction in the buyer journey in an effort to deliver our revenue objectives. You’ll interact daily with leaders from across the organization, in all business divisions. You will also serve as a critical voice in the enhancement of our marketing processes, driving cross-departmental collaboration, and highlighting the unique and powerful culture of Omnidian. This role reports to the Director of Marketing, working closely with the CMO, the Sr. Growth Marketing Manager, and across the entire leadership team.
What You’ll Accomplish - At Omnidian we believe in trust and autonomy. Here are some highlights of what lies ahead:
- Accelerate Prospect Engagement
- Demystify our prospects’ purchase intent and break down the communication barriers
- Help craft industry-leading copy for paid and organic channels that drives results
- Ideate and create cultivation content like blogs and emails that lever off sales funnel insights
- Leverage data insights to craft audience-specific messaging for use in campaigns
- Provide detailed reports with actionable insights that help drive the business forward
- Elevate Our Position as a Thought Leader
- Lead the execution of client interviews and endorsements and produce associated content
- Drive the delivery of webinars from all business units, and help craft content around them
- Develop and execute world-class thought leadership pieces featuring our team and clients
- Leverage our data science to produce industry-leading case studies that highlight our differentiators
- Execute competitive assessments to inform our positioning and content development
- You’ve written copy for both print and digital within the B2B space, with a focus on lead generation
- You have knowledge of and/or experience in the solar industry, or at minimum the renewables or tech startup space
- You use SEO to drive data that informs content opportunities, helping define the problem and needs
- You write from the perspective of the client or prospect, providing information they can’t get elsewhere
- At Omnidian, our team members have unbounded enthusiasm for making a difference. In addition to representing our mission and values, you ideally embody the following traits:
- Chemistry: You can blend in well with any team, and appreciate a fun-loving, supportive environment.
- Creative: You love to come up with unique new ideas, and how to execute them.
- Communication: Your verbal and written communication is clear, concise, and articulate.
- Connection: Your ability to nourish authentic and productive relationships generates long-term value for the organization’s clients and partners.
- Data Driven: You process data to draw insightful conclusions and inform future efforts.
- Empathy: You know when to offer advice and when to listen. You seek to understand other points of view.
- Integrity: You’re able to earn trust, uncover stories, and honor the truth.
- Lifelong Learner: You treat each opportunity, success or fail, as a source of education to collect and archive for future application; you approach each day with a craving to know more.
- Proactive: You’re a self-starter who can follow guidelines, but also operate effectively in the margins.
- Strategic Vision: You can see the big picture and provide clarity for others by understanding where your role fits in the system.
- Tenacious: You desire to continue trying, failing, and learning either way.
Work-life at Omnidian
- All of our roles offer the opportunity to work remotely
- If you are in the Seattle, WA area, we offer a vibrant and creative workspace in the heart of downtown Seattle
- We provide outstanding benefits that we are continually improving upon, including family medical, dental, vision, disability, parental leave, self-managed PTO, paid sabbatical leave, and 401(k)
- We offer a competitive total compensation package that includes a bonus and equity for every employee
- We are dog lovers and our offices and many of our events are dog-friendly
- We are a passionate, mission driven team that believes in collaboration, mutual respect and trust
Originally posted on Himalayas