Senior Data Analyst - Worldwide
The worldwide data management software market is massive (IDC forecasts it to be $136 billion by 2027!). At MongoDB we are transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading developer data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
The Senior Data Analyst will play a critical role in further developing our rapidly growing Data Analytics function. Partnering with stakeholders within the analytics team and around the business, this role will surface key insights to drive business decision making. This role requires someone with strong analytical and technical skills, and who is comfortable working across multiple functional areas in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
- Surface business insights to inform executive decision making, driving analyses from a “blank sheet of paper” to presentation
- Act as an expert on our billing and revenue data, partner with engineering, sales, and finance warehouse teams to ensure data is correct, and keep our reporting aligned with business changes
- Produce KPIs and insights for quarterly exec meetings, board meeting, and earnings call
- Partner with stakeholders on finance, accounting, and sales to provide critical ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Serve as an analytical and technical thought partner to stakeholders on the analytics team and around the business
- 3-5 years of hands-on analytics experience
- Strong analytical and data wrangling skills
- Outstanding SQL skills and knowledge of a scripting language (eg Python)
- Proud generalist, excited by the opportunity to grow analytical and technical skills, and unafraid of ambiguity
- Methodical with strong attention to detail
- Effective at communicating with non-technical audiences
- Committed to contributing to a collaborative, enjoyable, and psychologically safe work environment
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and makes all hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Originally posted on Himalayas