Senior Data Analyst, Sales - Worldwide
The worldwide data management software market is massive (IDC forecasts it to be $137.6 billion by 2026!). At MongoDB we are transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
As an Analytics Engineer within the Business Intelligence Insights organization, you will play a critical role in leveraging data to drive informed decision-making and simplify end user engagement across our most critical data sets. You will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining robust analytics solutions, ensuring data integrity, and enabling data-driven insights across all of MongoDB. This role requires an analytical thinker with strong technical expertise to contribute to the growth and success of the entire business.
This role can be based out of our New York City office or remotely in the North America region.
- Design and implement highly performant data post-processing pipelines
- Create shared data assets generating visibility into critical business metrics
- Partner with data engineering to expose governed datasets to the rest of the organization
- Collaboration and stakeholder engagement
- Documentation and knowledge sharing
- Strong Proficiency in SQL and experience working with relational databases
- Experience with Data Visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, Looker)
- Solid understanding of data modeling and ETL processes
- Proficiency in at least one programming language for data manipulation and analysis (e.g. Python - Preferred, R, Scala)
- Experience translating project requirements into a set of technical sub-tasks that build towards a final deliverable
- Committed to continuous improvement, with a passion for building processes/tools to make everyone more efficient
- The ability to effectively collaborate cross-functionally to drive actionable and measurable results
- A passion for the role of data in helping solve complex questions
- Experience combining data from disparate data sources to identify insights that were previously unknown
- A desire to constantly learn and improve themselves
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys.Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and makes all hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Originally posted on Himalayas