Senior Director, Enterprise Product - Worldwide
Upwork ($UPWK) is the world’s work marketplace. We serve everyone from one-person startups to large, Fortune 100 enterprises with a powerful, trust-driven platform that enables companies and talent to work together in new ways that unlock their potential.
Last year, more than $3.8 billion of work was done through Upwork by skilled professionals who are gaining more control by finding work they are passionate about and innovating their careers.
Upwork is looking for a Senior Director of Product Management to join our Enterprise product team, reporting to the VP of Enterprise Product. The role involves working with top global companies in a dynamic and expanding field, addressing complex challenges as large companies explore new approaches to working with freelance talent.
- Accountable for the creation and successful execution of the product roadmap. Ensure understanding of partner expectations, overcome development hurdles, and lead the team in addressing any shifts or changes in direction.
- Oversee major portions of the enterprise RD Product portfolio, ensuring optimal resource allocation and prioritization based on market needs, business impact, and Value. Should drive decision-making using data-driven insights and market feedback.
- Invest in the growth and development of the product management team, setting clear expectations, providing regular feedback, and facilitating professional growth opportunities to build a high-performing team.
What it takes to catch our eye:
- 10+ years of experience in product management, showcasing successful product launches, leading teams, and managing product portfolios at scale in B2B SaaS or HR Tech environments with an understanding of marketplace dynamics
- Demonstrated ability to lead, inspire, and grow large product management teams. Should exhibit qualities like, resilience, and adaptability in dynamic environments.
- Communicate in a way that makes complex topics simple to understand. We need to find someone that can connect the dots quickly and be communicate the findings effectively both in written and verbal formats
- An unwavering passion for Upwork’s mission and a genuine appreciation for our platform's transformative potential
The annual base salary for this position in California and Washington ranges from $185,000 - $322,000. The range displayed reflects the minimum and maximum salary for this position in California and Washington, and individual base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, experience, and location. Additionally, this position is eligible for the annual bonus plan or sales incentive plan and eligibility to participate in our long term equity incentive program.
Come change how the world works.
At Upwork, you’ll shape talent solutions for how the world works today. We are a remote-first organization working together to create exciting remote work opportunities for a global community of professionals. While we have physical offices in San Francisco and Chicago, currently we also hire full-time employees in 19 states in the United States.
Our vibrant culture is built on shared values and our mission to create economic opportunities so that people have better lives. We foster amazing teams, put our community first, and have a bias toward action. We encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to work and grow together through development opportunities, mentorship, and employee resource groups. And oh yeah, we’ve also got amazing benefits - including medical insurance for you and your family, unlimited PTO, 401(k) with matching, 12 weeks of paid parental leave, and a generous Employee Stock Purchase Plan. Check out our Life at Upwork page to learn more about our benefits and the employee experience.
Check out our Careers page to learn more about the employee experience.
Upwork is proudly committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Originally posted on Himalayas