Senior Director Strategic Accounts High Tech & Discrete Manufacturing (all gende - Worldwide
24 days ago
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries. Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destinationThe Senior Director Strategic Accounts Hi Tech is responsible for driving sales from existing accounts for Icertis Contact Intelligence.This role acts an extension of the Customer, being a proactive evangelist within Icertis and the Customer to accomplish defined objectives (adoption/usage, KPIs, product expansion).The ideal candidate is one with sales aptitude, relationship building skills, technical bent of mind and a consultative sales approach, who has been associated with implementation of Enterprise software in a SaaS company.This position reports to the Vice President – Strategic Accounts Europe and could be based anywhere in Germany.This is a role without team management responsibilities.
What you will do:
- Drive more revenue from existing accounts by upselling and cross selling.
- Responsible for overall customer satisfaction for assigned accounts in Germany.
- Develop and/or expand relationships within customer base.
- Ensure customer expectations and obligations are fulfilled and Customer is a net promoter of Icertis.
- Understand the needs, requirements and/or pain points of the Customer and propose potential solutions.
- Work closely with customer and product management to understand new requirements and upcoming product releases.
- Work closely with internal teams: Professional Services, Engineering, etc. to review customer issues, obstacles, and success factors.
What you bring:
- Successful enterprise software sales or account management experience.
- Experience selling to the High Tech/Discrete Manufacturing industry in Germany.
- Must have sales aptitude, relationship building skills, technical bent of mind and a consultative sales approach who has been associated with implementation of Enterprise software in a SaaS company.
- Fluency in German English is a must.
- Ability to identify create new sales opportunities and manage complex sales cycle.
- Must have experience with SaaS product or preferably CLM.
- Experience in managing large Fortune 500 engagements.
- Capable of developing executive level (CxO) relationships, and direct strategic initiatives with customer, and present Icertis value proposition to C-level executives.
- Experience in managing enterprise accounts, generating pipeline to grow wallet share at customers, and revenue forecasts.
- Excellent communication, negotiations and strategic thinking skills.
Originally posted on Himalayas