Senior Engineering Manager - JSM Cloud - Worldwide
27 days ago
Working at AtlassianAtlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or from an office (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.You'll be part of the organisation within Jira Service Management Cloud (JSM) that looks after Cloudshift and Enterprise customers.You will report directly to the mission lead.We're looking at supporting the biggest JSM customers as they scale. Now, as they scale, they also change how they use JSM. They need more from it: starting from the capacity to accommodate more data and performance to access it quickly, through specific compliance requirements. All the way to the ability to move to JSM cloud from other solutions. We support the #1 priority company which is making sure our Cloud offering is ready to support all on-premise customers.As a Senior Engineering Manager, you'll be a technical leader and people manager, responsible for guiding the team and working with your triad to deliver our Cloudshift roadmap.
What you'll do:
- Inspire innovation and operational excellence
- Own the delivery of critical projects
- Be the engineering voice in our quarterly planning process
- Build an open, trusting, operationally mature culture
- Participate in hiring planning and other budgeting exercises
- Collaborate in technical/architectural discussions, provide direction, and lead decision-making
- 5+ years of experience managing software engineers
- Demonstrated experience partnering with product managers and designers to create the course of a product
- Demonstrated experience implementing dev-ops best practices
- Familiarity working with publicly facing high traffic services
- Excited to foster a culture of continuous improvement
Our perks benefitsTo support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
About AtlassianThe world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
Originally posted on Himalayas