Senior Experience Designer - USA
We're looking for a talented and mission-driven Senior Service Designer to envision and design products and services that help transform primary health care in the US to truly patient-centered, proactive, equitable value based care.
As a Senior Experience Designer on our Aledade Care Solutions team, you'll join a growing team that's providing innovative care programs directly to patients as an extension of their primary care physicians' practices. You'll work on a wide range of problems that span the provider and patient experience to deliver a seamless end-to-end care journey.
The ideal candidate enjoys tackling complex problems, and has a strong background in digital interaction design in highly regulated or complex domains like healthcare. You'll work on both digital and non-digital experiences that enable primary care practices to connect their patients with impactful care that improves their health outcomes.
You'll join a passionate and talented company deeply committed to learning, inclusion, and equity. We value candidates with diverse perspectives, experiences, and abilities.
- 5+ years experience successfully conducting product design within agile product, service, and application development environments
- Demonstrated expertise designing complex analytic, decision support and workflow applications
- A robust portfolio showing expertise in multiple facets (two or more) of experience design, particularly interaction design, visual design, and content design
- Experience contributing to experience design research and applying research based insights to design
- Understanding of and commitment to inclusive and accessible design
- Excellent communication, facilitation, consulting, and organizational navigation skills
- Experience working in complex health care product and service contexts (particularly in population health, clinical decision support, and direct patient care)
- Assess, map, and envision end-to-end experiences, journeys and solutions that blend digital and human touchpoints to support, build upon, and/or transform existing workflows
- Iteratively create and refine design deliverables (e.g., storyboards, experience flows, interactive wireframes, and high-fidelity mockups) that support collaboration, product evaluation/testing, and product development
- Craft detailed interface designs that are beautiful, performant, accessible, extensible, and scalable
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to effectively integrate experience design within an iterative, lean, and agile product lifecycle
- Collaborate on, contribute to, and apply insights from experience research
- Contribute to the evolution of our Experience Design & Research practice, playbook, and knowledge base
- Contribute to an accessible, inclusive, and effective experience design system and pattern & asset library
All prospective hires will be required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated, including booster shots, against COVID-19 with a COVID-19 vaccine for which the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has issued a license or an Emergency Use Authorization prior to mutually-agreed upon start date at Aledade, unless they qualify for a medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement.
If you are passionate about transforming the healthcare system into one that best serves the needs of patients, doctors, and society, we'd love for you to join us!
Who We Are:
Aledade is a leader in population health that is using innovative, value based solutions to transform the way physicians interact with their patients. We are on a mission to change healthcare for the better and solve complex problems within the healthcare system.
We follow the simple but radical idea that Aledade only succeeds when our partner practices succeed. From our cutting-edge technology platform to practice transformation services, we provide physicians with everything they need to create and run an accountable care organization (ACO), revamping the way they practice and getting them back to where they should be: quarterbacking their patients' health care!
Our customized solutions help clinicians in communities across America preserve their autonomy, deliver better care to their patients, reduce overall costs, and keep independent physician practices flourishing.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness, and a desire to learn. You will work with team members that bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs, and achievements to their work, united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
We've recently been recognized as a Top Workplace by The Washington Post, Best Workplace in HealthCare & Biopharma, Top 100 Best Small & Medium Workplaces, Glassdoor Best Places to Work, a Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation, a Tech Tribune 10 Best Tech Startups in Maryland and Bethesda, Best Tech for Good, Best Workplaces for Millennials, Best Workplaces for Women, Best Workplaces for Parents, Top Workplaces USA, and a Healthcare Industry Top Workplace.
That's because the things that matter to you also matter to us!
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the needs of our full-time team-members:
Flexible work schedules and ability to work remotely available for many roles
Educational Assistant Program
Robust time off plan (21 days of PTO in your first year!)
Paid Volunteer Days
11 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners
401(k) with up to 4% match
Monthly cell phone stipend
Jeans everyday workplace
Gender neutral bathrooms
At Aledade, we don't just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.