Senior Front End Software Engineer, Jira Work Management - Worldwide
25 days ago
Working at AtlassianAtlassians can choose where they work – whether in an office, from home, or a combination of the two. That way, Atlassians have more control over supporting their family, personal goals, and other priorities. We can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.With a sufficient timezone overlap with the Sydney team, we're able to hire eligible candidates for this role from PST time zone only. Your future team Jira Work Management is a tool that helps teams and individuals coordinate, track, and plan their work. We work with mid-market and enterprise companies to help them deliver their projects efficiently and consistently. Jira Business encourages both cross-team and inter-team collaboration while making it easy to share information across your organization. Our product combines the flexibility of highly configurable workflows and an extensible ecosystem with powerful automation to keep your company running smoothly. All of this is packaged inside of an approachable interface that makes it easy for non-technical teams to get their work done quickly and easily. Check out one of our videos!We're hiring a Senior Frontend Software Engineer, reporting to an Engineering Manager. Here, you'll work closely with design and product management, influencing the direction of the product and collaborating with team to get there. You'll write code and ship product capabilities that you are proud of and delivering amazing results that our customers love and help us become the best project management tool for business teams!
What You'll Do:
- Deliver large and complex projects autonomously, from technical design to launch
- Build client code that is efficient, fast, testable, scalable, and high quality.
- Promote collaboration with other engineers, designers and managers to understand user pain points and iterate to deliver solutions
- Partner with design and product and across other engineering teams to develop delightful customer experiences
- Contribute to code reviews and documentation, and take on complex bug fixes
- Onboard and mentor junior engineers
- 5+ years of experience building large-scale frontend applications using React.
- Bachelor's degree with a preference for Computer Science degree
- Understanding of modern frontend ecosystem, including but not limited to bundling, linting, testing and releasing.
- Experience with modern testing frameworks (e.g., Jest, Cypress, Mocha, Chai)
- Experience building frontend applications at scale
- Experience in Agile software development methodologies
- Experience engineering software systems of medium-to-large scope and complexity
- Success with mentoring more junior Engineers
Our perks benefitsAtlassian offers a variety of perks and benefits to support you, your family and to help you engage with your local community. Our offerings include health coverage, paid volunteer days, wellness resources, and so much more. Visit go.atlassian.com/perksandbenefitsto learn more.
About AtlassianAt Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team. Our software products help teams all over the planet and our solutions are designed for all types of work. Team collaboration through our tools makes what may be impossible alone, possible together.We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.To provide you the best experience, we can support with accommodations or adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process. Simply inform our Recruitment team during your conversation with them.To learn more about our culture and hiring process, visit go.atlassian.com/crh.
Originally posted on Himalayas