Senior Frontend Engineer - Worldwide
22 days ago
Working at AtlassianAtlassians can choose where they work – whether in an office, from home, or a combination of the two. That way, Atlassians have more control over supporting their family, personal goals, and other priorities. We can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.This role can be performed remotely in Poland or onsite in our office in Gdańsk. You can also work fully remotely worldwide for a maximum of 90 days per year. Atlassian is looking for a Senior Software Engineer with Frontend skills to join our team, passionately focused on delivering and maintaining our web frontend systems in order to deliver great experiences to our users. You'll be part of the Jira DC team reporting to an Engineering Manager. You will build and modernize our frontend infrastructure and transformational features that directly impact customers and is strategic for Atlassian. As part of the Jira DC team, you will work closely with design, product management, and other frontend engineers, influencing the direction of the product and collaborating with the team to get there. You'll write code and ship product capabilities that you are proud of and deliver amazing results that our customers love!
What you'll do:
- Drive large, complex projects autonomously, from technical design to launch
- Build client code that is efficient, fast, testable, scalable, and high quality.
- Drive strong collaboration with other engineers, designers, and managers to understand user pain points and iterate on great solutions
- Partner across engineering teams to tackle dependencies
- Contribute to code reviews and documentation, and take on complex bug fixes
- Onboard and mentor junior engineers
- Understanding of modern frontend ecosystem, including but not limited to bundling, linting, testing, and releasing.
- Experience with modern testing frameworks (for example, Jest, Cypress, Mocha, Chai)
- Experience building frontend applications at scale
- Experience in Agile software development methodologies
- You strive to write code that lasts for years, not months.
- Experience engineering software systems of medium-to-large scope and complexity
Our perks benefitsAtlassian offers a variety of perks and benefits to support you, your family and to help you engage with your local community. Our offerings include health coverage, paid volunteer days, wellness resources, and so much more. Visit go.atlassian.com/perksandbenefitsto learn more.
About AtlassianAt Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team. Our software products help teams all over the planet and our solutions are designed for all types of work. Team collaboration through our tools makes what may be impossible alone, possible together.We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.To provide you the best experience, we can support with accommodations or adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process. Simply inform our Recruitment team during your conversation with them.To learn more about our culture and hiring process, visit go.atlassian.com/crh.
Originally posted on Himalayas