Senior Full-Stack Engineer (React/Node) - Marketing (ID: 1691) - Worldwide
Truelogic is a leading provider of nearshore staff augmentation services, located in New York. Our team of 500 tech talents is driving digital disruption from Latin America to the top projects in U.S. companies. Truelogic has been helping companies of all sizes to achieve their digital transformation goals.
Would you like to make innovation happen? Have you ever dreamed of building Products that impact millions of users? Nice! Then we have a seat for you on our team!
What are you going to do?
You will have the opportunity to work in a forward-thinking and growth-oriented environment, since their founding in 1997, this company has helped shape the way people shop online, offering Cash Back, deals and shopping rewards on the world’s largest selection of products and services. To date, their 17M members in the U.S. have earned over $3.7B in Cash Back at their favorite stores. They’re the largest free loyalty program in the US and the first-ever jersey badge sponsor of the Golden State Warriors.
Occupy a unique position in the market, this Discovery Squad is looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to work on a project to help support existing architecture work in new locations. Their team works across all North American time zones in New York, Toronto, and San Francisco Bay Area.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Work collaboratively with others to achieve goals.
- Strong orientation towards data and use data to drive decisions.
- Understands how to break work down into concise deliverables with a focus on iterative product delivery.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Build systems and pride in writing maintainable code.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and creative problem-solving techniques in a highly complex environment using leading-edge technology.
What will help you succeed
- 6+ years of experience in Full Stack/web development experience.
- Experience with developing web services with NodeJS.
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience.
Originally posted on Himalayas