Senior Global Sales Director - Financial Services - Worldwide
Seismic, a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, is the global leader in enablement, helping make sales teams better by becoming more productive and engaging with buyers in a compelling way. Seismic’s platform provides continuous guidance to improve behavior, content, and skills to win more deals and deliver better experiences. Nearly 2,000 organizations including IBM and American Express have made Seismic their enablement platform of choice. Seismic integrates with business-critical platforms including Microsoft, Salesforce, Google and Adobe. Seismic is headquartered in San Diego, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia.
Seismic is committed to building an inclusive workplace that ignites growth for our employees and creates a culture of belonging that allows all employees to be seen and valued for who they are. Learn more about DEI at Seismic here.
Senior Global Sales Director - Financial Services
In your role, you’ll be influential in spreading the word about our cutting-edge technology and expanding our footprint.
Seismic’s sales reps are passionate about our product and take a consultative approach to selling our solution across several verticals, including Financial Services, Manufacturing, High Tech, and more. This Senior Director, Global Sales role has a concentration in the Financial Services vertical. If you are ready to spread awareness of our world class sales enablement tool, apply today to learn more about Seismic.
This is an INDIVIDUAL CONTRIBUTOR role.
What you will be doing:
- Selling Seismic Software, the #1 Sales Enablement Solution to enterprise technology companies.
- Manage enterprise sales cycle starting with discovery, building and managing relationships, to the close of business.
- Acquire new business by building a network of customers and industry contacts to facilitate sales development and successes.
- Hunting and developing new logos within the Financial Services vertical.
- Partner closely with the Sales Engineering team to customize product demonstrations and architect solution packages based on client requirements.
- Prepare proposals that outline consultative solutions to meet client needs.
- Develop referrals and reference accounts by building long-term strategic relationships.
- Provide thought leadership in ideas and approaches to sales productivity challenges.
What you will bring to the team:
- A seasoned sales rep possessing 7+ years of solution sales experience, 5 years in the high tech and/or software space, with a history of driving, managing and closing enterprise deals preferably within the Financial Services vertical.
- A driven individual with proven ability to hit or exceed sales quota.
- An articulate individual who is able to convey our value proposition to C-Level, Sales and Marketing executives.
- Someone who has proven consultative sales solution skills in a SaaS/Cloud environment.
- Someone who loves being on the road. Will be responsible for large geography. Would consist of working with sales employees, attending business meetings, industry meetings or working with key customers.
- Someone who possesses a Bachelor’s Degree.
What we have for you:
- Generous paid vacation, sick leave, and holiday benefits, including an end-of-year company shutdown
- Competitive medical, dental and vision plans, as well as an optional Health Savings Account with a company contribution
- Paid parental leave and family caregiver leave
- Enhanced fertility and egg freezing benefits
- 401(k) plan with annual company match
- Monthly stipend for cell phone expenses
- Flexible work schedule
- Seismic Cares employee volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Headquartered in San Diego and with employees across the globe, Seismic is the global leader in sales enablement, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate, Grapevine6, and Lessonly. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, former Chairman of the Board for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Originally posted on Himalayas