Senior Growth Manager (Web Funnel) - Worldwide
We're on a mission to improve health through nutrition.
At Simple, we believe that improving health through nutrition is the most effective way to make a positive impact on the world. There is strong evidence showing the connection between health behaviors and future diseases. Effective interventions will allow people to live longer, healthier lives, and Simple is committed to making this a reality.
Simple is a successful mobile product that has a user base of over 15 million people and has over 100% year-over-year revenue growth. It helps people improve their nutritional habits through personalized programs, meal tracking, and health insights, which allows them to lead healthier and happier lives. Get more info on the website: https://simple.life/
As a Senior Growth Product Manager focusing on web funnel, you'll take the helm of a cross-functional team aimed at driving revenue-centric solutions that align seamlessly with our overall growth strategy. You will work alongside analysts, engineering, PMM, designers, market researchers and UXR professionals to achieve ambitious Growth targets.
- Develop and execute web funnel and segmentation strategies to drive the growth of key revenue and paid marketing metrics including gross billing, roas, incremental revenue, and conversion rates.
- Lead cross-functional team to brainstorm, plan, and roll out experiments with web funnels and initiatives to meet or exceed targeted objectives.
- Create and prioritize experimentation roadmap based on research, data analytics, and growth opportunities.
- Utilize both qualitative and quantitative data to gain deep insights into customer interactions with web funnels, identifying areas for improvement and potential growth opportunities.
- Work closely with product, engineering, analytics, and marketing teams to align on growth objectives.
- Regularly communicate findings, insights, and new hypotheses to key stakeholders.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 4+ years experience in product management or growth, with expertise in Marketing-led growth, CRO and paid marketing.
- Proven track record of successfully driving growth through market analysis, user researches, CRO, and revenue-centric strategies.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven approach to decision-making.
- Experience designing and analyzing experiments.
- Deep understanding of revenue, CRO, and marketing metrics.
- Ability to leverage data to uncover acquisition, funnel and user insights.
- Experience in high-growth consumer mobile/web subscription products
- A change agent who enhances cultures and companies by bringing solutions and not problems.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and accountable for ambitious goals.
- Deeply customer-focused with experience running continuous discovery models to identify opportunities.
- You go deep into problems and work out solutions in iterations
- You’re comfortable leading but also empowering various teammates to work as a unified squad
- Highly data-literate with a strong revenue growth intuition based on pattern customer behavior and market trends.
- Confident and clear communicator with the ability to create the right narrative for sharing ideas at every level in the organization.
- An experimental mindset with a desire to learn and iterate at a rapid pace.
Perks and benefits:
- You will help people improve their health and lives through nutrition.
- Open-minded teams, a welcoming and inclusive company culture, plus the opportunity to make a real difference with a game-changing health tech product. You can directly influence the product and its metrics.
- A competitive salary package based on your unique expertise, skillset, and impact on the product.
- A stock option plan. When Simple does well, everyone wins.
- The opportunity to work on an amazing mobile product with strong growth.
- Remote, in-office, and hybrid options (at select global locations) − we care how well you work, not where you’re at.
- Technical equipment.
- Health insurance and life assurance, plus relocation programs.
About our values:
Think deeper: We understand that in order to grow we need to make all our decisions reality-based and change our opinion based on what we learn. We appreciate data coming in various forms – quantitative and qualitative, feedback from users and colleagues, and strong and weak signals.We treat data as the main source for leveraging insights and expect people at every level to have conversations that start with data.
Focus on impact: Results and speed matter. When we are competing to become an A-player in the digital health market, we don’t have the luxury of deliberation. We need to make decisions and changes quickly and, swiftly learn from our mistakes.We prioritize what will have the greatest impact and aren’t distracted by anything else. We create products that benefit users while we are meeting our metrics.
Take ownership:We seek to improve all facets of our company even in ways beyond our job description. We seek and take responsibility for our actions and their impact. We value and set high expectations for our own work so that it can add to the overall quality and innovation results of the team. Each one of us is empowered to make this company a success, take the lead to resolve disagreements and systemic issues.
Push the limits: We encourage our team to explore new ideas, challenge conventional thinking, and continuously improve work. This mindset can lead to breakthroughs in product development, improved operational efficiency, and increased competitiveness in the market. We believe that a culture and mindset of constantly striving to exceed existing standards, boundaries, or expectations that include innovation, experimentation, and a willingness to take risks, can bring us success. We don't accept what someone says as truth if we disagree with it, no matter what authority that person has in the company and express ourselves directly, not through back channels. We challenge ideas, from policy to product decisions, and always seek to understand the reason behind what we do.
Be a Championship Team:As a part of the championship team, you must improve your own performance constantly also know your teammates, their talents and skills and be focused on a common goal and how to achieve it together. We hold each other accountable for our contribution to the shared success or failure, and we constantly look for ways to help our colleagues to improve and for us to perform better as a team. We collaborate within the team in order to compete with challengers in the outside world. We build relationships of trust. We provide our teammates with the autonomy and support they need to deliver their part of the goal.
Originally posted on Himalayas