Senior IT Auditor - Worldwide
14 days ago
Working at AtlassianAtlassians can choose where they work – whether in an office, from home, or a combination of the two. That way, Atlassians have more control over supporting their family, personal goals, and other priorities. We can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.To help our teams work together effectively, this role requires you to be located in the Philippines.Job descriptionWe have an opportunity for a Senior IT Auditor to join the Internal Audit team. This role will be reporting to the Internal Audit Compliance Manager. You will be working across our SOC, SOX and operational audit programs, responsible for coordinating and executing audit activities across our global presence and helping us continually improve our technology processes and controls.If you have experience in compliance programs at public companies and are looking to bring your knowledge and creativity to a rapidly growing, highly innovative technology company, we want you to join us!
In this role, you'll get to:
- Perform and document process walkthroughs, design and execute test procedures to ensure compliance to frameworks
- Advise process owners regarding potential control or process enhancements
- Provide regular updates to Internal Audit Managers
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 5 years of experience working for a public multinational company or accounting firm with multinational clients
- Experience in assessing internal controls for SOX and SOC2 (SSAE 18) compliance frameworks, including testing of design and operational effectiveness.
- Experience in providing consulting services, including design guidance related to new system implementations
- Experience navigating and extracting information from ERP and other SaaS financial applications.
- Certification/s either as a CPA, CIA or CISA.
- Confident in your ability to communicate in English, both orally and written
- Highly proactive, organized and have a very strong work ethic
- Actively contribute to a team environment
More about our teamWe put ourselves into the shoes of our business partners and always find the best way to gather information while learning more about what makes the company tick. We have a great relationship with the people we audit and they look to us for pointers when it comes to controls. We have built our own auditing tools from scratch using the amazing products at Atlassian. We know and respect each other's individual talents but can jump in to share the load when it gets unbalanced. We may not be great at escape rooms but have the best restaurant recommendations. We know the best dish at every restaurant near the office and we also know how to dish it out.
Our perks benefitsAtlassian offers a variety of perks and benefits to support you, your family and to help you engage with your local community. Our offerings include health coverage, paid volunteer days, wellness resources, and so much more. Visit go.atlassian.com/perksandbenefitsto learn more.
About AtlassianAt Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team. Our software products help teams all over the planet and our solutions are designed for all types of work. Team collaboration through our tools makes what may be impossible alone, possible together.We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.To provide you the best experience, we can support with accommodations or adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process. Simply inform our Recruitment team during your conversation with them.To learn more about our culture and hiring process, visit go.atlassian.com/crh.
Originally posted on Himalayas