Senior IT Project Manager - USA
About the Role
As a Senior IT Project Manager, you will take ownership for managing the full project life-cycle of our projects. You will manage roadblocks and issues and implement solutions to maintain smooth delivery. You will lead and inspire teams to deliver complex and innovative projects that will make an impact.
- Building and leading cross-functional teams
- Delivering projects on time and on budget
- Communicating project scope, goals and responsibilities to project teams
- Establishing clear stakeholder expectations
- Solving complex problems that require critical thinking
- Adhering to stringent reporting requirements
- Monitoring performance in project control activites
- Identifying project risks and developing solid mitigation plans
- Communicating effectively and is accustomed to engaging with senior business and technology leaders
- 10+ years in IT Project and/or Program Management experience
- Demonstrate direct experience with waterfall and agile project management processes and methodologies
- Demonstrate Stakeholder management
- Experience with project management tools (e.g. Microsoft Project, MS Project Online, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint, and Power BI
At Conduent, we want you to be yourself. We recognize that everyone is different and that how people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too.
In this role, you can expect the following working conditions:
- Remote work: Enjoy the convenience of working from home and maximize your time by unplugging at the end of your work day.
Working For You
Perks and rewards designed for you:
- Health and Welfare Benefits: Our health and welfare benefits can be tailored to fit you and your family’s needs and start on the first day of employment.
- Retirement Savings: We will support you as you save for your future.
- Employee Discounts: We offer you access to a vast selection of global, national, and local discounts on merchandise, services, travel, and more.
- Career Growth Opportunities: We help you thrive, so together, we can grow. We provide opportunities to advance your career with a vast portfolio of businesses and a global footprint.
- Paid Training: Earn while you learn, and continue to grow with access to award-winning learning platforms throughout your Conduent career.
- Paid time off: We provide attractive paid time off packages designed for you to enjoy your life away from work.
- Great Work Environment: We are proud of our award-winning culture and the recognition we’ve received for our diversity efforts.
- Pay Transparency Laws in some locations require disclosure of compensation-related information. For this position, actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. In addition to base pay, this position, based on business need, may be eligible for a bonus or incentive. In addition, Conduent provides a variety of benefits to employees including health insurance coverage, voluntary dental and vision programs, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) or vacation or sick time. The estimated salary range for this role is $73,150-$95,000.
At Conduent, we are one team, one mission. We understand that our success is directly related to the success of our associates. We strive to create a culture where you can:
Bring your authentic self to work
Grow and thrive, both personally and professionally
Make a difference with our clients, in our communities, and with the millions of people we support
When you join Conduent, you are engaged in creating the future – both our company’s and your own. With more than 60,000 associates across 24 countries, we will provide you the opportunity to grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you to be the best!