Senior Manager, Revenue Systems - Worldwide
13 days ago
Tegus is the leading market intelligence platform for key decision makers. We power some of the world’s most well-respected institutional investors, corporations, and consultancies through the largest and most comprehensive database of primary and market information. Our products and services enable clients to discover unmatched insights and answers to the most challenging questions they face to help them make better informed decisions. Tegus’ RevOps team is seeking an experienced go to market systems leader to establish a high-performance team that will be responsible for accelerating our implementation of applications and processes. This is a highly technical role that will be responsible for the long term strategy, implementation, maintenance, system reliability, data connections of our Salesforce ecosystem. You will work on everything from long term initiatives to keep our engine humming to the tactical day to day support of our end users. Partnership and collaboration are core functions of this role and communicating through technical and business language is critical for success. The role will be accountable for a scalable SFDC roadmap, and continual enhancements for our customer facing teams. An ideal candidate will be well versed in SaaS sales acceleration tools, self-driven, strategic, experienced with data governance and highly analytical.
- Own the design, implementation, and maintenance of the company’s Salesforce architecture with a focus on scalable integration and workflows to support the growing needs of the business.
- Act as the primary point of contact, primary administrator and internal expert on our core sales systems: Salesforce, CPQ, CLM
- Work with managers and analysts from Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Finance and Revenue Operations to ensure seamless integrations with stakeholder key systems - Marketo, Financial Systems and Product
- Build trusted relationships with our vendors to ensure best practice usage, user adoption, and business value realization.
- Ensure data integrity and architecture are managed to ensure ease of access and trust in our CRM data.
- Maintain a view of technology trends to spot opportunities and develop recommendations for continued scaling and competitive advantage.
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer journey to identify process and technical debt.
- Identify, analyze, and resolve a wide range of process and operational issues or inefficiencies providing quick and decisive solutions.
- 5+ years of experience in a GTM Operations, Sales Operations, or Revenue Operations role, helping build the function at scale in a dynamic, high-growth environment.
- Business acumen as well as deep experience managing Salesforce and related CRM applications, including AppExchange products, custom integrations, and marketing automation.
- Deep experience in evaluating, implementing, and maintaining integrated business systems and processes.
- Proven experience partnering effectively with application vendors and collaborating with subject matter experts to deliver successful system rollouts, adoption, and impact.
- Track record of partnering effectively with global and geographically distributed teams to successfully define and roll out technology solutions.
- Technically skilled, intellectually curious, able to lead complex technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization with team members, partners, and vendors.
- Experience as product manager for GTM tech stack and/or project manager for technology projects and enhancements, with track record of meeting stakeholder needs under tight timelines and resource constraints.
- Critical thinking and initiative to self-start and deliver projects from the discovery phase to stakeholder rollout and adoption.
- Excellent documentation and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with territory management, sales/account management processes, and sales metrics and reporting are a plus.
Benefits + Perks
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans.
- 401(k) plan with an employer match.
- Paid parental leave for all parents.
- All employees are granted equity through our Restricted Stock Units (RSU) Program.
- Unlimited paid vacation, flexible work hours, and 10 observed paid holidays per year.
- Employer funded long-term disability.
- Fantastic culture with regular virtual company-wide events, including cooking classes, yoga, meditation and more.
- Generous employee referral bonus program.
- The opportunity to attend peer-nominated quarterly DEI events.
- Working for a thriving, performance-based company that values promoting from within, career advancement and transparency. And for candidates in Chicago:
- The option to work from a state of the art office in the heart of Chicago’s Loop featuring standing desks, nursing parent rooms, gender neutral bathrooms, subsidized gym access, and full amenity floor.
- Commuter benefits a fully stocked kitchen with rotating snacks and beverages.
Originally posted on Himalayas