Senior Manager Revenue Systems - Worldwide
Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by designing technology to create opportunities for all. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $5B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
About the team/role
We are looking for a forward-thinking Senior Manager for our Revenue Systems team. In this strategic role, you'll lead a team of BSAs, responsible for efficient growth of the revenue organization, while managing and enhancing our Quote-to-Cash (Q2C) strategy. We need a well-seasoned expert who has an intimate grasp of CPQ and Q2C billing lifecycle, and the ambition to continuously improve our systems.
What you’ll do
Manage, coach, and develop a high-performing team in Revenue Systems.Influence and provide in depth thought leadership on the strategic direction and execution of our Quote-to-Cash (Q2C) strategy.Provide deep CPQ expertise, driving continuous improvements in our CPQ processes.Drive efficient and effective practices that support increased sales-led revenue and excellent customer experienceCollaborate with key stakeholders in Finance, Product, Engineering, and Revenue to align strategies with business objectives.Play a critical role as a focal point between revenue stakeholders and revenue systems teams to support efficiency and scalable solutions.Lead project/program management, including project plans, documentation, and stakeholder communications.
What you bring
- 6+ years of experience improving Revenue Technologies process
- 3+ years of experience leading Q2C programs / teams
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce CPQ2+ years of people management.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, with a keen eye for detail.
- Experience in analyzing requirements, writing functional specifications, conducting tests, troubleshooting issues, and interfacing with business users.
- Expertise in Quality Assurance testing, including functional, integration, system, regression, and data-driven testing.
- Exposure and experience with LeanData, Marketo, Salesforce CPQ, and Outreach.
- Proficient experience in all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience in PLG or consumption revenue is a plus
- Experience in managing data migration plans and data migration mapping is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field is a plus
What you’ll get
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Up to $25K reimbursement for fertility, adoption, and parental planning services
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
One of Checkr’s core values is Transparency. To live by that value, we’ve made the decision to disclose salary ranges in all of our job postings. We use geographic cost of labor as an input to develop ranges for our roles and as such, each location where we hire may have a different range. If this role is remote, we have listed the top to the bottom of the possible range, but we will specify the target range for an exact location when you are selected for a recruiting discussion. For more information on our compensation philosophy, see our website.
The salary range for this role is $130,887 - $272,435
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.
Originally posted on Himalayas