Senior Marketing Operations Analyst - Worldwide
The Senior Marketing Operations Analyst will be a crucial player within the Revenue Operations department, responsible for owning the marketing funnel data. This individual will be tasked with building and maintaining dashboards, optimizing reporting processes, and monitoring changes in data to provide actionable insights to the Revenue Operations leader and Marketing team.
Fleetio (pronounced "flee-tee-oh”) is a leading provider of fleet management SaaS that helps organizations of all sizes track, analyze, automate, and manage their vehicles and equipment. With a purpose-built, easy-to-use, and comprehensive suite of tools and features, Fleetio makes it easy for fleet managers to optimize their operations, reduce costs, and improve safety and compliance.
We’ve become a trusted partner for thousands of businesses across the globe, from small startups to large enterprises. With a focus on innovation, customer success, and sustainable growth, Fleetio is on a mission to transform fleet management.
What makes us special, you might ask? We’ve been remote-friendly since 2012 and have been recognized as Birmingham Alabama’s Best Places to Work five years in a row. We have over 200 employees all over the United States, Canada, and Mexico, and have over 5000 paying customers in 70+ countries. It’s an exciting time at Fleetio as we’re growing 50+% year on year and have just closed our Series C round led by our incredible investment partner, Elephant. We’re building the fleet management platform of the future – the single screen for fleet managers to drive their businesses forward.
More about our product and company:
- Fleetio product overview video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlvIbwZT3oU
- Our careers page: https://www.fleetio.com/careers
- Check us out on Glassdoor (i.e., people love working here): https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Fleetio-Reviews-E1745407.htm
What you'll be doing
- Be the primary owner of marketing data, ensuring data accuracy, completeness, and consistency.
- Own and optimize the marketing funnel, continuously improving efficiency and effectiveness.
- Develop and maintain marketing dashboards to visualize key performance indicators (KPIs) and provide real-time insights into marketing and revenue performance.
- Generate regular and ad-hoc reports for internal stakeholders.
- Continuously monitor and track changes to marketing data and promptly address any discrepancies or issues.
- Analyze marketing data to provide actionable insights and recommendations to the Revenue Operations and Marketing teams for strategic decision-making.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and implement data-driven solutions to enhance marketing operations.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, and other departments to align data and reporting processes for better decision-making.
- Train team members and stakeholders on using reporting tools and interpreting data to make informed decisions.
- Ensure that marketing data and reporting comply with relevant regulations and best practices.
This is a position we consider essential to the company’s success. Be sure to mention coffee in your cover letter so we know you actually read this.
What's in it for you
- Be a part of an incredible team of “A” players who go above and beyond to make Fleetio a successful company. We’re a customer-centric team with a great product, excellent support, and countless happy customers.
- Work remotely (within the United States), or at our Birmingham, AL HQ. We strive to promote a strong remote working culture and have done so since the beginning.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing operations, data analysis, or a related role.
- Proficiency with data visualization tools such as Metabase, Tableau, Looker, or similar.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and data accuracy.
- Proficiency in Excel and data manipulation.
- SQL or data querying tools would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- 100% health/dental coverage (50% coverage for family)
- Vision insurance
- Incentive stock options
- 401(k) match of 4%
- PTO - 4 weeks
- 10 company holidays + 2 floating holidays
- Parental and bonding leave
- Dependent care and medical FSA
- Short and long term disability
- Community service funds
- Professional development funds
- Health and wellness initiatives
- Mac laptop + new hire equipment stipend
- Monthly catered lunches
- Fully stocked kitchen with tons of drinks snacks
- Remote working friendly since 2012
Fleetio provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
This application is not intended to and does not create a contract or offer of employment. Employment with Fleetio is at will.
If you have a disability or a special need that requires an accommodation to fill out the online application, please let us know by calling (205) 718-7500 or emailing email@example.com.
Originally posted on Himalayas