Senior Marketing Project Manager - Worldwide
The worldwide data management software market is massive (IDC forecasts it to be $136 billion by 2027!). At MongoDB we are transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading developer data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
The MongoDB Marketing Strategy Ops team is searching for an organized and detail-oriented operations professional to prioritize and execute our most strategically important projects. Responsibilities include project prioritization, planning, maintaining timelines, and effectively communicating project updates to multiple stakeholders while holding them accountable.
This role will continually enhance the overall go-to-market strategy by leveraging their expertise in system navigation, cross-functional team collaboration, and making insightful recommendations to the team.
This role can be based out of our Dublin, Ireland, Boston or New York City office.
- Collaborate closely with Marketing Operations (MOPS) and Sales Operations (SOPS) leads to prioritize and execute strategic projects aligned with MongoDB's go-to-market goals
- Manage multiple concurrent MOPS projects from inception to completion, including resource coordination, meetings, and feedback collection
- Develop project plans based on product briefs, identify appropriate teams and resources required for execution, and ensure accountability across all teams
- Utilize Agile methodology principles and practices for planning, managing, and delivering solutions
- Identify and manage tasks, issues, risks, and action items effectively
- Schedule and facilitate scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes
- Monitor project processes, deliverables, and prepare and present status reports to stakeholders
- Implement change management processes and provide training to the team on new practices and processes
- Set and communicate realistic deadlines to team members, ensuring all projects are on track, on time, and within budget
- Take ownership of the successful execution of established processes
- 4-7 years of marketing or sales experience with a track record of managing various types of projects, marketing platforms, and channels, including digital
- Certified Scrum Master
- An independent thinker and self-starter
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in project management software (Wrike/Jira preferred)
- Proficient in Google Workspace (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Gmail)
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to oversee projects to completion
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and makes all hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Originally posted on Himalayas