Senior Network Administrator - Latin America
13 days ago
HFI, an established company with locations in Mexico (Monclova, Obregon, Romita, and San Luis Potosi), is seeking a skilled and experienced Senior Network Administrator (SNA). As an SNA, you will be responsible for designing, organizing, modifying, installing, and supporting the company's computer systems. This includes the installation and maintenance of LANs, WANs, network segments, internet and intranet systems, as well as ensuring network security and availability.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Install and maintain network hardware and software.
- Analyze and isolate issues.
- Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
- Evaluate and modify system's performance.
- Identify user needs.
- Determine network and system requirements.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Design and deploy networks.
- Perform network address assignment.
- Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration.
- Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services.
- Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers.
- Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPNgateways, intrusion detection systems.
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
- Knowledge of routing protocols, including RIP, EIGRP, ISIS, BGP, OSPF, and MPLS.
- Knowledge of designing InterVLAN routing scenarios and Q-in-Q designs and preventing VLAN hopping
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree and 8+ years of experience with information assurance
- 7+ years of experience with full-time network administration, including local-area and wide-area networks
- 2 or more of the following Certifications: CISSP, Security+, CCNA, CCDA, or CCNP