Senior Partner Marketing Manager - Worldwide
Pantheon is the WebOps platform for websites that deliver extraordinary results. We believe in putting the magic of the internet in everyone’s hands. That’s why we’re so passionate about helping developers, IT and marketing develop, test, and release website changes faster and more reliably so they can build and maintain websites that create value for their organizations. Our cloud native software makes it easy to securely manage a single website or thousands of websites across multiple teams in one platform.
Pantheon’s core values are Trust, Teamwork, Passion, and Customers First. At Pantheon, we work hard and play harder, valuing individuality, humor, and balance. We're enthusiastic participants in several open-source communities and have real relationships with many of our most active customers. If all of this sounds interesting to you, read on!
Pantheon is searching for a hard-working and collaborative Partner Marketing Manage who will lead the GTM strategy across agency and technology partnerships, working closely with the Sales team to deliver success.
The candidate will work with the Demand Generation, Field Marketing, and Content teams to drive campaigns that attract net new strategic agencies, create leads for existing partners, and build awareness within the ecosystem. The ideal is detail-oriented and organized, capable of handling multiple projects at once, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. They have collaborated with internal experts, clients and partners and see the sales team as their right-hand in achieving success!
What you need to succeed
- Work with account owners to develop quarterly co-marketing plans with strategic agencies to support growth objectives for our partners and our sales team.
- You will work closely with your partners and our joint field marketing teams to help execute programs regionally, utilizing MDF and other funds.
- Develop and execute joint marketing programs with/through and for Google including events, webinars, content, PR, and social media.
- Forecast, measure, and analyze the impact of programs on opportunity creation, pipeline, sales cycles; iterating on learnings to continually improve results.
- Develop and iterate joint solution messaging, positioning, and collateral with technology partners
- Facilitate sales team readiness for partner campaigns and work closely with SDRs and sales reps on partner lead follow-up process and attribution tracking.
What you Bring to the Table
- 7+ years of experience in fast-growth B2B technology company, building partner marketing programs and campaigns, ideally in enterprise software space
- 3+ years experience within the partner community and technology marketplaces
- 3+ years experience enabling and supporting partner co-selling with a large cloud technology provider (e.g. Google, AWS, or Microsoft) as an ISV
- Experience with GSI organization is highly valued
- Experience working with marketing tools and databases such as Marketo and Salesforce
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and equity plan
- Flexible time off, sick days, and 13 paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical insurance including Health, Dental and Vision
- Paid parental leave (plus fertility, adoption and other family planning benefits)
- In-office workspace (San Francisco and Vancouver)
- Monthly allowance for wellness, reading and access to LinkedIn Learning for continued development
- Events and activities both team-based and company wide that inspire, educate and cultivate
Originally posted on Himalayas