Senior People Operations Manager, Americas - Worldwide
15 days ago
The CompanyCover Genius is a Series D insurtech that protects the global customers of the world’s largest digital companies including Booking Holdings, owner of Priceline, Kayak and Booking.com, Intuit, Uber, Hopper, Ryanair, Turkish Airlines, Descartes ShipRush, Zip and SeatGeek. We’re also available at Amazon, Flipkart, eBay, Wayfair and SE Asia’s largest company, Shopee. Our partners integrate with XCover, our award-winning insurance distribution platform, to embed protection for millions of customers worldwide each year.Our team and products have been recognized with dozens of awards including by the Financial Times which ranked Cover Genius as the #1 fastest-growing company in APAC in 2020. Our diverse team across 20+ countries and many language groups commit itself to diverse cultural programs, in particular “CG Gives” which makes social entrepreneurs out of us all and funds development initiatives in global communities.
Our People areBold, Authentic, Purposeful and Inspired
Our People are notPerfect, Traditional, Complacent or Cautious
About the roleWe are seeking an experienced People Ops Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing people systems, programs, and processes that enable our employees to do their best work. As the Sr. People Ops Partner, you will be the primary point of contact for all employee questions around people team administrative needs, and you will ensure that inquiries are accurately addressed in a professional, cost-effective, and timely manner.
What will your day look like? You will...
- Bring expertise on HR Operations best practices (including structure, tools, measurement, compliance and management) while driving continuous improvement for a scalable and sustainable delivery model
- Support the full employment lifecycle of our employees from onboarding to offboarding
- Recommend, manage, and lead execute on a wide variety of human resource programs from strategic to day-to-day tactical
- Integrate newly acquired companies onto our benefit and service offerings platform
- Own creation, documentation, and management of end-to-end employee lifecycle HR processes including new hire processing, on-boarding, integration, training and transitions
- Secure and manage payroll providers, PEOs, and other vendor support
- Work closely with regional counterparts and global COE’s to ensure a seamless global approach
- Ensure that the company is compliant with all Federal, State, and Local laws while implementing best practices related to HR policies
- Implement data auditing practices to clean people's data and ensure ongoing accuracy
- Monitor data integrity in systems and ensure appropriate and relevant audit controls are in place
- Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 HR systems support. Research and report trending systems issues as reported by end-users and share findings with the system owner and HRIS Technology team to collaborate on timely and effective resolution.
- Experience with MA and integrating newly acquired companies onto existing HR systems and processes is highly desirable.
- If you have a passion for building and scaling HR operations and want to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, then we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
To help us level up, you'll ideally have:
- 8 or more years of experience in the People function, and prior people operations experience in a tech or analytical company
- Strong process orientation. Able to clearly communicate roles/ responsibilities for execution Familiarity with HR technologies
- Strong project management skills. Experience taking projects from inception through execution
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills Understanding of employment laws, immigration practices and compliance regulations International business experience.
- Working knowledge of HR Tech, and a range of programs.
- Familiarity with benefits and payroll enrollment processes.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, A postgraduate degree and/or record of academic achievement is also desirable
To be successful, you'll bring:
- Driven, energetic and a “good enough is not enough” mentality.
- Thinks holistically about the implications of policies and processes Ability to work under pressure.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and maneuver ambiguity.
Why Cover Genius?Cover Genius not only cares about being the best in our industry, we care about our team. We’re a business that understands life can be fluid and so we flex to ensure we provide the environment to suit that. What does that mean? • Flexible PTO. Taking time out is important for our teams to enjoy life and stay fresh.• Employee Stock Options - we want our people to share in our success, we reward them with ownership for their contribution in creating a world-class company.• Work with like-minded people who are passionate about both the work we're doing and giving back. Our CG Gives programs enables us to all become philanthropists through our peer recognition and rewards system.• Social Initiatives - pictures speak a thousand words!Sound interesting? If you think you have the best composition of the above, send us your resume and let's chat!* Cover Genius promotes diversity and inclusivity. We don't tolerate discrimination, demeaning treatment of anyone, or harassment due to race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.*The salary range for this role in NYC is between $114,000 and $157,000. All roles are eligible to receive equity.
Originally posted on Himalayas