Senior Product Designer - USA
4 days ago
With a consumer-first approach, weve created a contemporary brand, user experience, and scalable technology platform that connects users - making it simple to access the services people need. We are currently seeking a Senior Product Designer to be the primary designer for our B2B enterprise platform.
In this role, you will report to the Product Design Manager.
- You will be a support system for your Product Manager in end-to-end experiences across many channels, product discovery, maintain consistency and UX standards, and be able to support engineering on the performances of these experiences
- Perform design reviews to guarantee alignment with key stakeholders such as legal, medical, compliance, and regulatory
- Adhere to brand and accessibility standards
- Conduct qualitative research and craft journey maps
- Be able to use other qualitative and quantitative tools to monitor each product and make improvements
- Bring insights into current design trends, share your knowledge and learnings with the product design chapter
- Capable of performing UX teardowns of related user experiences
- Perform expansion on our design systems by implementing new components, micro-interactions and illustrations
- 3-5 years of experience with UX and UI design
- Experience in mobile-first responsive web design, atomic design principles, and design systems
- Have experience in Figma or similar design tools
- Actively participating in user research
- Open to accepting feedback and seeking out any new information that will help in preparing you for your next challenge
- Examples of your outstanding design work in SaaS platforms and complex B2B capabilities with consumer-grade user experience
- Be Humble: Although you are intelligent, you are constantly eager to learn from others.
- Transparency in Your Work: You always conduct yourself in a straightforward, honest manner.
- Take Ownership: You accept responsibility and delight in knowing the solutions.
- Learn More: You routinely educate and develop your skill set by participating in meetups, podcasts, newsletters, blogs, and video lessons.
- Demonstrate Gratitude: You express gratitude and reciprocate compassion to those you work with.
- Competitive compensation
- Annual bonuses
- Up to 6% of qualified earnings will be matched dollar for dollar in a 401(k). Additionally, the contribution of the company.
- RSU awards
- Comprehensive life, health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Paid parental leave for 12 weeks
- A MacBook Pro to accomplish incredible things and more!