Senior Product Designer - Brazil - Worldwide
16 days ago
About Bloom.Today, one in every four women suffer from a pelvic-health disorder and Bloom is here to change that. Sword Health developed Bloom to connect millions of women with accessible pelvic-health care, using the most innovative technology available today. Bloom includes customized guidance from Pelvic Health Specialists, the Bloom Pod by Elvie, and a mobile app to track real-time results and progress. Women meet with Pelvic Health Specialists remotely and progress through the program from the comfort of home, on their own time.
About Sword Health.Sword Health is on a mission to free two billion people from pain as the world’s first and only end-to-end platform to predict, prevent and treat pain. Delivering a 62% reduction in pain and a 60% reduction in surgery intent, at Sword, we are using technology to save millions for our 2,500+ enterprise clients across three continents. Today, we hold the majority of industry patents, win 70% of competitive evaluations, and have raised more than $300 million from top venture firms like Founders Fund, General Catalyst, and Khosla Ventures. Recognized as a Forbes Best Startup Employer in 2023, this award highlights our focus on being a destination for the best and brightest talent. Not only have we experienced unprecedented growth since our market debut in 2020, but we’ve also created a remarkable mission and value-driven environment that is loved by our growing team. With a recent valuation of $2 billion, we are in a phase of hyper growth and expansion, and we’re looking for individuals with passion, commitment, and energy to help us scale our impact. Joining Sword Health means committing to a set of core values, chief amongst them to “do it for the patients” every day, and to always “deliver more than expected” on behalf of our members and clients.This is an opportunity for you to make a significant difference on a massive scale as you work alongside 800+ (and growing!) talented colleagues, spanning two continents. Your charge? To help us build a pain-free world, powered by technology, enhanced by people — accessible to all.
To do what:
- Own and drive the end-to-end process for solving UI/UX design problems: ideate, conceptualize, design, test and refine;
- Collaborate and share knowledge with other team members (Designers, Developers, and Product Managers);
- Contribute, update and maintain a company-wide style guide;
- Articulate clearly their design vision and provide suggestions on best practices for bringing designs to life, while satisfying user and technical requirements.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Ability to produce high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, and sitemaps;
- Ability to create UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like;
- Strong understanding of Mobile design guidelines;
- Passion for all things UX and other areas of design and innovation;
- Proficiency with Figma, Marvel, Photoshop, and Illustrator;
- 3+ years of experience as UI/UX Designer;
- Experience in Motion Design (After effects)
- Illustration skills.
Bonus points for:
- Deep appreciation and talent for simple solutions to complex problems;
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate ideas and solutions;
- Openness to feedback and constructive criticism;
- Good time-management skills.
To ensure you feel good solving a big Human problem, we offer:
- A bright future at a promising high-tech startup company;
- Career development and growth, with a competitive salary;
- The opportunity to work with a talented team and to add real value to an innovative solution with the potential to change an industry;
- A stimulating atmosphere with room for creativity - a fast-paced, fun, and energetic startup with a friendly culture;
- A flexible environment where you organized your work dynamic: flexible working hours, remote work policy, and unlimited vacations;
- Access to health and well-being programs (yoga classes, digital therapist sessions);
- Remote policy for Portugal and USA;
- To get to know more about our Tech Stack, check here
US Sword Benefits:*Eligibility for Essential benefits: Full-time employees regularly working 25+ hours per weekComprehensive health, dental and vision insurance Equity Shares401(k)Discretionary PTO PlanParental leave
US Sword Perks:Flexible working hoursRemote-first CompanyInternet Stipend for remote workingPaid Company HolidaysFree Digital Therapist for you and your family
Portugal - Sword Benefits:Health, dental and vision InsuranceMeal AllowanceEquity Shares
Portugal - Sword Perks:Remote Work Allowance Flexible working hoursWork from homeUnlimited VacationFree Digital Therapist for your familySnacks and BeveragesEnglish ClassSWORD Health, which includes SWORD Health, Inc. and Sword Health Professionals (consisting of Sword Health Care Providers, P.A., SWORD Health Care Providers of NJ, P.C., SWORD Health Care Physical Therapy Providers of CA, P.C.*) complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of Age, Ancestry, Color, Citizenship, Gender, Gender expression, Gender identity, Gender information, Marital status, Medical condition, National origin, Physical or mental disability, Pregnancy, Race, Religion, Caste, Sexual orientation, and Veteran status.
Originally posted on Himalayas