Senior Product Marketing Manager - Worldwide
SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings, with over 12 million companies continuously rated, operating in 64 countries. Founded in 2013 by security and risk experts Dr. Alex Yampolskiy and Sam Kassoumeh and funded by world-class investors, SecurityScorecard’s patented rating technology is used by over 25,000 organizations for self-monitoring, third-party risk management, board reporting, and cyber insurance underwriting; making all organizations more resilient by allowing them to easily find and fix cybersecurity risks across their digital footprint.
Headquartered in New York City, our culture has been recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace,” by Crain’s NY as a "Best Places to Work in NYC," and as one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in New York for two years in a row. Most recently, SecurityScorecard was named to Fast Company’s annual list of theWorld’s Most Innovative Companies for 2023 and to the Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces in 2023 award recognizing “forward-thinking employers for their unwavering commitment to employee engagement.” SecurityScorecard is proud to be funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moody’s, Sequoia Capital, GV and Riverwood Capital.
About the team:
Our team is making the world a safer place and helping to fight the good fight. We are not just selling a product, we are changing the way people can see the threats facing our world. We help people see risk, protect their teams and mitigate the risks we all face. We live in a digital world, and our world needs warriors...come be a "guardian of the digital domain."
What you will do:
The Product Marketing team’s mission is to deliver the right product to the right audience using the right messaging. We are looking for a dynamic Senior Product Marketing Manager capable of taking the highly technical concepts found in our platform and making them come alive for our field team and our customers through stories that connect capabilities to customer experience. This integral member of the Product Marketing team will excel at working cross-functionally across product, marketing, and sales delivering on SecurityScorecard’s mission, creating compelling content, and driving outstanding results.
SecurityScorecard is a quickly growing, exciting, and fast-paced environment and we are looking for someone who can be innovative, creative, and turbo-charge our platform growth. The outcomes you will drive:
- Develop and lead clear go to market plans for our security ratings product which translate product innovations into solutions with repeatable customer buying motions that drive product adoption and revenue growth.
- Work with product to provide company-wide clarity on target customers (personas/ICP), their pain, and why they chose SecurityScorecard over alternatives as part of their security tech stack.
- Own and define the positioning and messaging to drive the launch of SecurityScorecard products to technical decision makers and influencers (CISO, CSO, CIO, Compliance Officer).
- Developing compelling messaging resonates with SecurityScorecard’s target audience, including their pain points, buying triggers and purchase process;
- Develop high quality technical marketing collateral such as solution briefs, white papers, ebooks, video demos, and more with strong writing skills;
- Collaborate effectively across multiple teams and stakeholders, including product management, sales, sales engineering, marketing, sales enablement, executives, and more;
- Drive comprehensive market research using both primary/secondary data to support segmentation, packaging, pricing, positioning, business value decisions;
- Be able to quickly embrace new opportunities and prioritize time effectively
- Identify and support high-value industry events to accelerate industry specific growth for SecurityScorecard’s Platform;
- Evangelize SecurityScorecard’s Platform internally and externally in all types of events including conferences, webinars, and more.
- 5+ years of technical product marketing experience (Security/compliance/marketing/audit equivalent) in B2B software, cybersecurity, and attack surface management experience preferred
- Technical background in cybersecurity with ability to translate complex concepts into compelling marketing materials
- Experience developing customer-facing messaging and content
- Assertive team player with the ability to positively influence to drive deliverables
- Ability to take complex ideas and simplify them in a way that’s accessible
- An understanding of buying cycles across mid-market and large enterprises
- Bachelors degree and/or MBA in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills, comfortable delivering presentations to large audiences.
- The ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and to handle uncertainty, ambiguity, and the challenge of quickly evolving goals
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to juggle and prioritize across many simultaneous projects
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, Health benefits, and unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
The estimated salary range for this position is $90,488 - 170,000. Actual compensation for the position is based on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to affordability, skills, qualifications and experience, and may vary from the range. In addition to base salary, employees may also be eligible for annual performance-based incentive compensation awards and equity, among other company benefits.
SecurityScorecard is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skill sets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based on merit and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex or gender (including pregnancy) gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, disability status or any other protected category in accordance with applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, in accordance with applicable law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SecurityScorecard does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. Please note that we do not provide immigration sponsorship for this position.
Originally posted on Himalayas