Senior Python Engineer - Cannabis Marketplace (ID: 1587) - Worldwide
Truelogic is a leading provider of nearshore staff augmentation services, located in New York. Our team of 500 tech talents is driving digital disruption from Latin America to the top projects in U.S. companies. Truelogic has been helping companies of all sizes to achieve their digital transformation goals.
Would you like to make innovation happen? Have you ever dreamed of building Products that impact millions of users? Nice! Then we have a seat for you on our team!
We are looking for a Senior Python Engineer based in LATAM to work remotely on a project for one of our Clients in the US.
What are you going to do?
The wholesale cannabis marketplace. Empowering thousands of cannabis brands and retailers to streamline ordering and client management. Live in 27 territories across North America and manages over $4B+ in annual orders, or 42% of US wholesale cannabis commerce.
Working on their marketplace and retailer experience, supply chain solutions, or payments.
- Be heavily involved in architectural decisions and the buildout of LeafLink’s new, service-oriented platform
- Help support and continue to refine our sophisticated wholesale pricing engine that considers quantity, location, customer price scheduling, and license constraints
- Be involved with critical software design decisions that will have a lasting impact on LeafLink’s platform and products
- Build integrations with our various third-party solutions such as state-required seed-to-sale systems for custody tracking
- Work on robust inventory and warehouse management systems
- Be able to troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve issues quickly and effectively when they arise
What will help you succeed
- 5+ years working in a fast-paced software environment as an engineer focused on API services, supporting systems, and 3rd party vendor integrations
- Experience working on high-traffic, international systems
- 5+ years experience working with Python and modern web frameworks
- Extensive experience working with relational databases and ORMs to interact with them
- Experience with queueing systems (Celery, SQS, Pub/Sub, etc)
- Advanced experience with unit testing, its concepts, and associated tools
- Experience building applications and working with underlying systems that work within fully containerized environments (Docker, Kubernetes) a plus
Originally posted on Himalayas