Senior Site Reliability Engineer - Worldwide
15 days ago
Serving the People Who Serve the PeopleGranicus is driven by the excitement of building, implementing, and maintaining technology that is transforming the Govtech industry by bringing governments and its constituents together. We are on a mission to support our customers with meeting the needs of their communities and implementing our technology in ways that are equitable and inclusive. Granicus has consistently appeared on the GovTech 100 list over the past 5 years and has been recognized as the best companies to work on BuiltIn. Over the last 25 years, we have served 5,500 federal, state, and local government agencies and more than 300 million citizen subscribers power an unmatched Subscriber Network that use our digital solutions to make the world a better place. With comprehensive cloud-based solutions for communications, government website design, meeting and agenda management software, records management, and digital services, Granicus empowers stronger relationships between government and residents across the U.S., U.K., Australia, New Zealand, and Canada. By simplifying interactions with residents, while disseminating critical information, Granicus brings governments closer to the people they serve—driving meaningful change for communities around the globe. Want to know more? See more of what we do here.
You Will Love This Job If You Have:
- At least five years of relevant industry experience
- Hands-on Azure cloud experience (at least two years of production support experience is required)
- Agile Lean thinking mindset.
- Experience with software engineering best practices applied to data, e.g. automation, testing, contract definition, clean code, CI/CD.
- Good experience in infrastructure as code, CI/CD tooling configuration tools like Terraform for automation.
- Experience working with monitoring logging systems, particularly; Elastic, NewRelic, LogicMonitor, Papertrail Pingdom.
- Pragmatic approach to solving problems.
- Comfortable writing code in at least one programming language.
- Software Engineer coming from a development or DevOps background.
- At least 5+ years of hands-on experience with AWS/Azure.
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming concepts.
- Hands-on coding experience with Python 3.
- Exposure to application performance testing tools (preferably Locust).
- Open to learning new tools and technologies on the job.
- Leadership acumen.
- Candidate must meet CJIS requirements
Originally posted on Himalayas