Senior Software Engineer - AI - Worldwide
Who is Credible?
We are a marketplace where users can compare personalized, prequalified rates and quotes from multiple lenders and carriers, for student loans, mortgages, personal loans, and insurance.
We’re challenging the status quo by giving power to the consumer. We believe in a world where ‘ethical’, ‘lending’, and ‘insurance’ can coexist, so we set out to build innovative platforms that actually work for customers. Our mission is to help people find the best loan or insurance policy possible.
We believe researching and buying loans or insurance shouldn’t be confusing or complex, so we’ve focused on simplicity. We’ve created the only unbiased loan and insurance buying process out there, which makes finding options straightforward and clear.
We are looking for a talented and passionate Senior Full Stack Engineer to join our central AI-focused software engineering team. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the team that will shape the future of our AI capabilities and transform the way we serve our users. We are looking for a creative and curious individual with a strong passion for AI, and a track record of working on innovative projects.
- Thrive on collaboration; work closely with Product, Design and other teams to define requirements, provide technical insights, and deliver AI-driven features.
- Design, develop and deploy full-stack solutions that seamlessly integrate AI capabilities into web-based applications.
- Conduct thorough testing, including unit testing and integration testing, to ensure the quality, performance, and reliability of AI features.
- Optimize implementations for performance and scalability
- Stay up to date with the latest advancements in AI technologies and contribute ideas for the continuous improvement of AI driven features.
- Experience designing, developing and shipping successful AI-powered projects, particularly leveraging NLP, ML, generative AI, or related AI technologies
- Experience collaborating with data scientists on the testing/training of ML models, and knowledge of best practices related to the development, QA testing, and deployment of ML models
- Proven track record of delivering software projects on time and with high quality
- Be passionate about coding; you love to code and you're not shy about showing it
- Be inventive and mindful; you move fast but don't break things
- Take pride in writing and maintaining clean, modular code
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot complex issues in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with multidisciplinary teams
- Ability to adapt and learn new technologies quickly and independently
- Experience with GraphQL (preferred)
- Experience with Relational Databases and SQL (MySQL preferred)
- Familiarity with cloud platforms and services (AWS preferred) for deploying and managing applications
- Experience with RSpec or similar unit test frameworks for RoR (preferred)
- BS in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience
Credible is open to hiring candidates in the following locations: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, WashingtonPursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay ranges for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location, are listed below. This role is also eligible for an annual discretionary bonus, various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents.
View more details about Credible Benefits California, New York City, and Westchester County, NY Pay Range: $128,000$153,600 USD Colorado and Washington Pay Range: $108,000$129,600 USD
Why work at Credible?
We combine the intelligence, expertise, and confidence of a financial advisor with the approachability and honesty of a friend. In other words, we’re the friend you always wish you had in finance.
We are optimistic, challengers, trustworthy, clever, and smart. We are open and transparent. We strive to act as advisors by being friendly, objective, and open in our communication. We use language that is intelligent yet approachable. When appropriate, we’ll drop in a bit of wit to position ourselves as a fresh, reliable voice in the financial world.We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Originally posted on Himalayas