Senior Software Engineer (PHP + ReactJS + AWS) - Worldwide
Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report and rated a leader by the analyst community. Acquia’s India office is a Great Place to Work certified organization. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
The DXP Delivery team at Acquia aims to optimize and improve our customer’s journey as they engage with our products and services of our DXP (digital experience platform).
Senior Software Engineer, DXP Delivery
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will….
- Work across a broad portfolio of products, services and integrations to build a unified, intuitive and connected digital experience for our customers.
- Develop diagnostic automation applications that drive critical business capabilities from customer support, insights and other business intelligence.
- Design and develop performant, object-oriented applications and APIs using PHP.
- Contribute to system architecture discussions.
- Work with other teams in deciding, developing integrations with other subsystems.
- Build automated tests.
- Own devops using terraform and internal devops pipeline practices to support a small batch agile release strategy.
- Produce comprehensive software documentation for public and internal use.
- Provide product support to internal and external collaborators.
You’ll enjoy this role if you…
- Can consolidate business needs and customer feedback into actionable software tasks.
- Enjoy autonomy over software design, architecture and development.
- Embrace continuous improvement to balance software quality with business function maturity
- Can work remotely and flexibly with global colleagues across time zones.
- Welcome the opportunity to work with a wide portfolio of technologies includes Open AI, Mulesoft, Salesforce, Domo and more.
What you’ll need to be successful…
- 5+ years of experience with PHP (SHOW US YOUR GITHUB PROFILE)
- 1+ years of experience in ReactJS and Typescript
- 1+ years of experience with various AWS services (SQS, EC2, Lambda, Terraform, DDB).
- Have familiarity with design patterns; and write clean, maintainable code.
- Experience writing unit and system tests.
- Familiarity with modern CI/CD tooling,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Extra Credit if you…
- Know Drupal and have contributed to the Drupal project (Show us your Drupal profile).
- Experience with other programming languages.
- Have worked with Salesforce, Mulesoft, Domo, Snowflake.
- Have experience with handling data with privacy or protection requirements (e.g. PII, GDPR, HIPPA).
Individuals seeking employment at Acquia are considered without regard to race, color, religion, caste, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Whatever you answer will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter.
Originally posted on Himalayas