Senior Solutions Engineer - Worldwide
14 days ago
What is Polygon Labs?Polygon Labs develops Ethereum scaling solutions for Polygon protocols. Polygon Labs engages with other ecosystem developers to help make available scalable, affordable, secure and sustainable blockchain infrastructure for Web3. Polygon Labs has initially developed a growing suite of protocols for developers to gain easy access to major scaling solutions, including layer 2s (zero-knowledge rollups and optimistic rollups), sidechains, hybrid chains, app-specific chains, enterprise chains, and data availability protocols. Scaling solutions that Polygon Labs initially developed have seen widespread adoption with tens of thousands of decentralized apps, unique addresses exceeding 225 million, over 1.2 million smart contracts created and 2.56 billion total transactions processed since inception. The existing Polygon network is home for some of the biggest Web3 projects, such as Aave, Uniswap, and OpenSea, and well-known enterprises, including Robinhood, Stripe and Adobe. Polygon Labs is carbon neutral with the goal of leading Web3 in becoming carbon negative.Job SummaryAs a Senior member of the Solutions Engineering team at Polygon Labs, you will be on the bleeding edge of zero knowledge technology working with developers ranging from large web2 brands to existing blockchains that are looking to become a zk-enabled L2. You will enable the implementation provider ecosystem that will be an integral part of unlocking the future vision of Polygon 2.0.Key Job ResponsibilitiesServing as one of the primary technical contact points for third party developers, you’ll be constantly tapping into your deep blockchain knowledge and expert customer relationship management abilities.Technical Expertise:
- Serve as a subject matter expert on our appchain products, specifically the CDK tech stack leveraging zero-knowledge technology.
- Stay current with industry trends and emerging technologies to provide innovative solutions and level up the team on the evolving zk-tech landscape
- Deep dive into various Polygon blockchain solutions and communicate technical details to various non-technical stakeholders.
- Build and foster technical relationships with developers to understand specific developer challenges and identify solution opportunities within the broader industry.
- Develop and architect customized blockchain solutions with detailed technical proposals, diagrams and documentation.
- Work closely with teams across business development, developer success, and engineering to ensure optimal solutions are being designed.
- Identify opportunities to build deeper relationships with the engineering team and establish processes that facilitate knowledge sharing between teams.
- Show – Don’t Tell: We understand how our solutions work, in addition to what they do. We aren’t afraid to get our hands dirty to dig into Polygon codebases, learn about new EIPs and demonstrate how they can benefit the greater ecosystem.
- Be the Customer: Build deep trust-filled relationships with engineering teams to proactively address problems.
- It’s too dangerous to go alone: Working on the bleeding edge of technology, we go down rabbit holes to learn and deliver our value. However, we are a team and our ability to succeed is dependent on our ability to collectively learn. We empower each other and level each other up as we go on this journey
- Proven experience in a similar role within the tech industry.
- Experience in technical client-facing roles.
- Deep understanding of blockchains, and decentralized technology infrastructure.
- Proven record to thrive in ambiguity Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English
- 5+ years of experience with golang, or a similar statically typed language.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Familiarity with EVM execution layer.
- Familiarity with other EVM based tech stacks and their architecture.
- Familiarity with zero-knowledge blockchain architectures.
- Technical experience within the blockchain industry
- Experience working with deployment automation tools such as Terraform and Ansible
- Experience operating, maintaining, and debugging live blockchains.
- Experience mentoring and growing others.
Polygon Labs PerksThe goal of the Polygon Labs total rewards program is to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan includes, the following benefits:Remote first global workforceIndustry leading Medical, Dental and Vision health insurance fully covered for each employee*Company matching 401k with 6% match*$1,500 Home Office Set Up Allowance (life-time max)$2,000 Annual Employee Development Program$200 Annual Book Allowance Program Internet or phone reimbursementGenerous flexible PTO and country-specific holidays1 company wide wellness Friday day off per quarterCompany issued laptopEmployee Assistance Programs
- In certain countries medical, dental and vision is fully covered for any dependents. This is country and plan specific.
- 401k is for United States Employees only
Learn More about Polygon LabsWebsite | Twitter| Developer Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Discord | Instagram | Facebook | LinkedIn
Originally posted on Himalayas