Senior Technical Product Manager - Worldwide
Apollo.io is the leading go-to-market solution for revenue teams, trusted by over 500,000 companies and millions of users globally, from rapidly growing startups to some of the world's largest enterprises. Apollo.io provides sales and marketing teams with easy access to verified contact data for over 270 million B2B contacts, along with tools to engage and convert these contacts in one unified platform. By helping revenue professionals find the most accurate contact information and automating the outreach process, Apollo.io turns prospects into customers. Apollo raised a series D in 2023 and is backed by top-tier investors, including Sequoia Capital, Bain Capital Ventures, and more, and counts the former President and COO of Hubspot, JD Sherman, among its board members. Apollo.io is growing rapidly, with 900% revenue growth since 2021, and is looking for world-class talent to keep building with us.
Apollo is a growth-driven company and we believe that product-led growth is key to long-term company success. Our north star is get every potential customer on to Apollo, and turn them into a power user of our product. We are looking for analytical, entrepreneurial Product Managers who can move quickly and dream big.
As a Senior Technical Product Manager, you will own the vision, strategy, and roadmap to turn one of our core products into the number one product in its category when measured by ease of use, user retention, adoption success.
You will work with a cross-functional team of engineers and designers dedicated to your squad, and also have access to shared analytical and user research resources.
- Build lead the vision, strategy and roadmap for Apollo's core data product - ensuring alignment to company-level strategy.
- Combine quantitative analysis qualitative research (user research, competitive intelligence, market research, etc.) to inform crucial product decisions.
- Define, track, report on, and optimize key success metrics for your product.
- Build a culture of shared ownership, camaraderie, creativity, and experimentation amongst the engineers and designers on your squad to deliver a product of remarkable quality.
- Collaborate with the Growth team to plan and execute on growth initiatives to optimize for acquisition, activation, monetization, and retention for your product.
- Collaborate with Sales Marketing on go-to-market strategy, messaging, and positioning to maximize the success of your launches.
- 4+ years of SaaS product management experience.
- Proven track record of delivering strong impact to key product metrics (e.g. Activation, Engagement, Retention, NPS).
- Excellent communication, collaboration, organization, and problem-solving skills.
- History of using qualitative and quantitative data to build remarkable products.
- Demonstrated success leading, motivating and developing engineering design team members.
- Strong project management skills; able to identify needs, break down objectives into key results initiatives, and manage a team that is able to deliver value continuously with short and long-term initiatives.
- Inquisitive, Curious user-centric - always trying to learn more about our market, our users, our capabilities, and where there are opportunities for us.
- Experience with self-serve B2B SaaS products is a plus.
What You’ll Love About Apollo
Besides the great compensation package and culture that thrives in openness and excellence, we invest tremendous effort into developing our remote employees’ careers. The team embraces that we have a sole purpose: to help customers maximize their full revenue potential on the Apollo platform. This mindset opens us up to a lot of creative approaches to making customers successful at scale. You’ll be a significant part of a lean, remote team, empowered to really own your role as a proactive educator. We’re very collaborative at Apollo, so you’ll be able to lean on your teammates, even in adjacent departments, to help you achieve lofty goals. You’ll be supported and encouraged to experiment and take educated risks that lead to big wins. And, you’ll have a whole team remotely by your side to help you do it!
Originally posted on Himalayas