Senior Video Strategist - Worldwide
19 days ago
Superside is seeking a talented Senior Video Strategist to join our Video Services team. As a critical team member, you will be crucial in enabling creative conceptualization and platform strategy specifically related to video creative output. You will have the opportunity to leverage your expertise to develop innovative marketing strategies and strengthen our partnerships with renowned brands such as Gelato, Wikimedia, Zapier, and Roland and emerging start-ups. Reporting directly to the Head of Video Strategy, your success in this role will be measured by your ability to provide insightful video and content marketing recommendations and your collaborative efforts with Marketing Consultants, Creative Leads, and other stakeholders in delivering strategic advice to our customers.
What You'll Do
- Develop and execute video marketing strategies for our customers
- Providing strategic guidance and recommendations to customers based on thorough research, insights, and industry best practices
- Analyzing market trends and customers’ performance to identify growth opportunities and optimize marketing campaigns
- Work closely with our creative team to conceptualize and produce video content
- Track the performance of our video campaigns and make recommendations for improvement
- Stay up-to-date on the latest video marketing technologies and trends
- Collaborate with other team members to deliver high-quality work on time and within budget
What You'll Need To Succeed
- 5+ years of experience in creative, media, or digital strategy preferably within a brand or agency environment
- Ideally, a Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- Strong understanding of video production techniques and trends
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Proven track record of success in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about video and its ability to connect with audiences
- Up-to-date on the latest video marketing technologies and trends
- Able to work both autonomously and collaboratively
- Results-oriented and focused on delivering measurable results
Our biggest challenge right now
- At Superside, we recognize the value of Video Strategy, and we are in the process of growing the existing team. Your contribution to developing our team culture, processes, and best practices will significantly impact our business. We embrace agility and continuously experiment with new ways to add value for our new and existing customers.
Our current challengeAt Superside, we recognize the value of Video Strategy, and we are in the process of growing the existing team. Your contribution to developing our team culture, processes, and best practices will significantly impact our business. We embrace agility and continuously experiment with new ways to add value for our new and existing customers.
Why join us?Superside's vision is to create more equal opportunities globally by accelerating the world’s transition to online work. With that in mind, we’ve built a natively remote company enabling us to attract the best talent no matter where they are.- A global community of 200+ best-in-class creatives working from more than 60 different countries- Flexible working hours and fully remote setup. We've been remote from day one. No weird office legacy- A high-pace, high-energy, and high-performance environment- Trusting, ego-free, and truth-seeking team members- Pioneering the future of work with a fair, friendly, and supportive community. We’re pretty proud of this one- The opportunity to build an international career through creative mentorship from top design leaders. We - grow, you grow- Work closely with leading global brands on a wide variety of creative projects. We’re talking about Amazon, Meta, Twitch, LVMH, Puma, Shopify, and others
About SupersideSuperside is the leading Creative-as-a-Service (CaaS) company that helps over 450 ambitious brands get great design and creative done at scale.With our design subscription service, marketing and creative teams can unbottleneck design, move faster and drive more reliable creative performance. We help the world's leading companies like Google, Meta, Amazon, Salesforce, Red Bull and Boston Consulting Group with advertising creative, brand design, video production and more. No longer chained to over-taxed in-house creative teams, our customers reduce costs and move quickly with infinite scale.Learn more at superside.com
Diversity, Equity and InclusionWe’re an equal opportunity company. All applicants will be considered without attention to ethnicity, appearance, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Originally posted on Himalayas