Social Media Campaign Manager in Remote
13 days ago
Anywhere (100% Remote)
Bring your mastery of social media marketing, advertising, and campaign management to the forefront of the virtual events industry! Hubilo is growing by leaps and bounds, bringing events into new frontiers of engagement and experience, and our global marketing team will help propel that growth through these key additions to the company.
Duties and expectations
Duties and expectations
- Experience with running paid social media advertising campaigns in Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, TikTok, Twitter, and Google Ads.
- Skill in reporting and analytics: know how to grab the relevant metrics from each channel, analyze the data, and recommend/execute changes based on your analysis. Preparation of comprehensive reports on paid social efforts will be required.
- Proficiency with graphic design: ability to discern good vs. great design in visuals, as well as some knowledge in how to quickly create branded visuals. Experience with Canva.com, Adobe Photoshop, or other online graphic editors are preferred.
- Attention to detail is a must: as multiple ad campaigns are launched and adjusted across a variety of channels, keep track of where we are updating, optimizing, and needing to pivot efforts for maximum results.
- Community response: provide timely replies and guidance to comments and messages on the various channels, adhering to our escalation process to ensure appropriate attention is provided.
- Awareness of the latest new trends and features in paid social media advertising: staying current on how each channel adjusts their ad platforms, tactics, and targeting capabilities.
- Collaboration with tangent teams in sales, growth, design, customer care, etc.
- Three to five years of experience in social media advertising
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education is preferred (though not required). Candidates with hands-on experience in online marketing will also be considered.
- Excellent written communication in English (additional languages are a plus!).
- Proficiency with office software: Microsoft Office/365, Slack, project management tools, presentation tools, etc.
- This role will join a team focused on results while also recognizing that having fun at work is a must! As we build the brand awareness and top-of-funnel marketing channels for Hubilo, our experience as a team should be as compelling and enjoyable as the experiences Hubilo creates through virtual and hybrid events.