Software Developer (.Net Azure Full stack Developer) - Worldwide
22 days ago
Role: Senior .NET/Azure Software Developer Location: Remote - India (WFH)
Shift: 1PM to 10PM
Years of experience: 7 to 10 yearsMandatory Skills: .Net Azure full stack development, RESTful APIs
SummaryRackspace Technology is seeking a talented fullstack software developer to join in our mission to deliver fanatical customer experience and outcomes. Be a part of a team building systems that enable customers of all sizes adopt cloud hosted business solutions while leveraging Rackspace Technology’s expertise. You will join a team working to continuously deliver value to our customers at scale, so we are looking for developers who ship early and often while maintaining healthy engineering discipline. In this role you will be expected to lead project design efforts; understand third-party systems for integration opportunities and deliver well architected solutions at scale. You will write automated tests for everything you build.
- Influence the technical direction for our systems and solutions.
- Leverage peers to deliver technical advancements allowing efficient development
- Mentor and help grow junior level software developers
- Collaborate with other developers and product managers daily, to identify the right technical solutions that achieve product goals
- Continuously broaden and deepen your skill set to solve new technical challenges
- Provide Fanatical Support for our production system by fixing bugs and triaging alerts
- Write clean, maintainable code using engineering best practices
QualificationsTo be successful in this role you should have much of the following experience:
- 8+ years practical experience as a software developer
- Should be good at React JS programming.
- Built and consumed HTTP/RESTful APIs in a microservice-oriented architecture
- Designed software for integration with third party systems and APIs
- Good hands-on experience required in MVC, C# and .net
- Should be good at problem solving capabilities.
- Good experience required in OOPS concepts.
- Delivery of SaaS applications (including handling deployment, monitoring, logging)
- Demonstrated passion for independent learning and knowledge sharing
- Proficient in modern C# development, debugging and resolving performance issues.
- Good exposure required in fixing production escalations.
- Experience leading development choices for a team that practices CI/CD automation
- Should be capable enough to understand the agile practices.
- Should be good at client-side development (React and NodeJS)
- BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Should be capable to maintain existing product and create technical direction to improve productRole
About Rackspace TechnologyWe are the multicloud solutions experts. We combine our expertise with the world’s leading technologies — across applications, data and security — to deliver end-to-end solutions. We have a proven record of advising customers based on their business challenges, designing solutions that scale, building and managing those solutions, and optimizing returns into the future. Named a best place to work, year after year according to Fortune, Forbes and Glassdoor, we attract and develop world-class talent. Join us on our mission to embrace technology, empower customers and deliver the future.
More on Rackspace TechnologyThough we’re all different, Rackers thrive through our connection to a central goal: to be a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission. We bring our whole selves to work every day. And we embrace the notion that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers and communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Originally posted on Himalayas