Solution Architect, Risk and Compliance - B2B SaaS - Remote - Worldwide
27 days ago
Sprinto is a leading platform that automates information security compliance. By raising the bar on information security, Sprinto ensures compliance, healthy operational practices, and the ability for businesses to grow and scale with unwavering confidence. We are a team of 170+ employees hundreds of customers across 25+ countries. We are funded by top investment partners have raised 11.5M USD in funding thus far.
The RoleThe Solution Architect, Risk and Compliance is a product and technology aficionado, with expertise in the areas of Information Security Compliance, Risk Assessments and Audits. This is a cross-functional role which relies on superior execution and communication skills in a fully-remote setup. You shall be working across Marketing, Sales, Customer and Product teams to ensure the right solution is being designed, developed and delivered to hundreds of customers across the globe.
Some key responsibilities of the role
- Develop a deep understanding of our compliance automation product capabilities, integrations, partner ecosystem and competitive landscape
- Build compliance expertise by continuously researching new and existing compliance standards / protocols (Eg: NIST OSCAL)
- Work with Marketing, Sales, Success and the Product teams to launch new compliance framework capabilities
- Engage with prospects, clients and industry experts to provide feedback to the product team and help prioritise features and functionality needed to drive growth opportunities and improve customer experience
- Work with our sales team to demonstrate the value of Sprinto's compliance automation offering to prospects and help convert them into customers
- Design an optimal solution and a plan of implementation, keeping in mind the goals of the customer and the product
- Build knowledge base, documentation, and other critical resources needed for our customers
Some key requirements of the role
- 3-5 years of experience in the Information Security and Compliance domain -- across various Information Security Compliance frameworks, Risk Assessment Frameworks, Audits with top audit firms
- Strong preference if you have prior experience in a software/SaaS company
- The US market is the fastest growing market for Sprinto - we would need individuals who are comfortable working late hours and interfacing with prospects and customers based in the US
- Exceptional written communication, organisation and presentation skills -- crucial to work in a fully remote, cross-functional role
- Eagerness to continuously learn and gain expertise in the domain of information security compliance
- Remote First Policy
- 5 Days Working With FLEXI Hours
- Group Medical Insurance (Parents, Spouse, Children)
- Group Accident Cover
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Company Sponsored Device
- Education Reimbursement Policy
Why should you consider Sprinto?The dream: Long term success for Sprinto would mean that we have fundamentally changed the way businesses achieve and demonstrate information security. This category of software didn’t exist a few years ago; and in a few years from now, it is bound to become a no-brainer software for every SaaS company. Simply put, it’s an opportunity to put a dent in the universe! The team: They say what matters most is who you work with. We are very fortunate to have a top-class founding/early team at Sprinto. Not only do we have second time founders building Sprinto, but also each of the founding team members bring with them over a decade of rich experience in building teams and businesses The opportunity: Sprinto is hiring for the early members of the team - you get an opportunity to play a high impact role in the early stages of the company Last but not least, Sprinto is growing fast and is also backed by top-notch investors like Elevation, Accel and Blume (a simple google search would tell you more!).
Interested? Your move!
Originally posted on Himalayas