Solutions Engineer, Flex - Worldwide
See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Solutions Engineer for our Twilio Flex Contact Centre team
Who we are why we’re hiring
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to deliver the technical win and product fit to our customers across EMEA. A Contact Center Solutions Engineer is an experienced sales engineer who builds customer trust in Twilio’s Customer Engagement Platform, resulting in customer success at our largest, most strategic accounts. The Solutions Engineer leads the technical pre-sales relationship, proposes technical architectures, demonstrates the product, anticipates concerns, and provides creative solutions.
The Twilio Contact Center Solutions Engineer is both highly technical and a skilled executive relationship builder. They are comfortable showing an engaging communications experience to a CEO or sketching out a flow on a whiteboard with technical decision makers.
In this role, you’ll:
- Work alongside Twilio Flex Account Executives, other Twilio SEs, Professional Services and Twilio Partners as needed through the pre-sales process, to strategize and plan for deal success
- Build and present powerful and complex product demos to help showcase the capabilities of Twilio Flex with relevant CRM and other enterprise integrations
- Support Key strategic Pilot and Proof-of-Concept implementations in our largest, most strategic Enterprise accounts across the EMEA region
- Bring your deep Flex expertise to help enable customers to learn about our new products and technologies
- Form an understanding of a customers business and help solve problems they’ve identified as well as uncover areas of opportunity
- Build trusted advisor relationships at the highest levels of our customers and present creative new solutions and architectures that enable and inspire innovation
- Build trusted technical advisor relationships with Twilio Partners across EMEA to help upskills our partner network in delivering successful wins
- Coach and mentor other Flex Solutions Engineers and leverage your deep expertise in Flex and contact center to provide support on other opportunities within the team
- Support and assist with customer hackathons
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
Twilio is looking for a Contact Center Solutions Engineer with a strong desire to work in a technical pre-sales role. You will need:
- 3-5 years Previous experience working in the Contact Center and Telecom space
- At least 5 years in a technical Pre-sales role in Enterprise space or commensurate experience
- Deep understanding of building with REST APIs
- Solid understanding of voice protocols and SIP implementations
- Hands on experience with with backend development (Java, C#, Node.js, Python, PHP, etc)
- High-energy, passionate and creative problem solver with know-how to get things done approach and the ability to lead others to success
- Excellent communicator and presenter able to gain audience confidence at an executive level
- Ability to ask the right questions to build a deep understanding of a customers needs and guide them to a technical solution using Twilio Flex and industry partner platforms
- Strong knowledge of public cloud platforms (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure) and cloud application architectures
This role will be remote, and based in the UK
Approximately 35% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.
Originally posted on Himalayas