Sr Alliance Manager - AWS - Worldwide
21 days ago
We all have important information we need to manage, and protecting it should be easy. Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people log in to 1Password to unlock smart, simple access to everything they care about. Our vision is to create a safer, simpler digital future for everyone, and our culture values simplicity, honesty and a human-centric approach to solving problems. Come help us unlock peace of mind so everyone can stay safer online.The 1Password Partner team proactively works to support our partner ecosystem to get the most value in their investment in security and privacy by establishing long term strategic relationships and acting as a trusted advisor. Partners are a core focus for the future growth of 1Password.Reporting to the Head of GTM Partnerships, the AWS Alliance Manager will be responsible for owning and managing the AWS Partnership. In this role you will maintain strong relationships with our AWS partners, overseeing all AWS related activities. This is a Remote opportunity within Canada and the US.
What we're looking for:
- 4+ Years working with AWS.
- You have actively contributed to the building and scaling of an AWS partnership
- Strong understanding of AWS partner and field incentive programs.
- Experience with other vendor marketplace ecosystems.
- Strong understanding of AWS go-to-market organization structure including partner, channel, account, and marketing teams.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to establish trust and build collaborative relationships with internal and external partners.
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, project management skills, and communication skill, ability to craft and deliver C-level presentations and captivate an audience.
- Highly independent and self-motivated with the ability to proactively seek out solutions and opportunities.
- Must be familiar with AWS partner ecosystems and a track record in building alliance/sales/partner relationships with business and technical teams.
- Experience working at a SaaS company preferred
What you can expect:
- Facilitate cooperation on sales opportunities among 1Password and AWS account teams.
- Grow and track AWS-related pipeline development and sales performance.
- Ensure AWS-related opportunities are tracked and proactively drive account teams to manage them to completion.
- Provide accurate pipeline tracking, reporting, and forecasting using Salesforce.
- Create and maintain AWS Marketplace listing.
- Lead cross-functional teams to achieve AWS competencies to differentiate 1Password in the AWS ecosystem.
- Create and deliver enablement content for 1Password field teams on working with AWS.
- Provide direction, guidance, resources, and oversight for 1Passwords AWS Foundation Technical Reviews and integration with the AWS Marketplace.
- Become highly knowledgeable in 1Password solution offerings and value propositions.
- Create and execute go-to-market plans to drive revenue via the AWS partnership globally.
- Manage participation in all applicable AWS partner programs and secure access to higher tiers.
- Partner with the marketing team to plan and execute virtual and in-person AWS events and marketing campaigns. Track and report the results of each marketing initiative.
What we offer:We believe in working hard, and resting hard. We’re always looking for new ways to support our team members, but here’s a glance at what we currently offer:
Health and wellbeing👶 Maternity and parental leave top up programs 👟 Wellness spending account 🏝 Generous PTO policy 💖 Company-wide wellness days off scheduled throughout the year 🧠 Wellness Coach membership 🩺 Comprehensive health coverage
Growth and future📈 Employee stock option program for all full time employees 💸 Retirement matching program 💡 Training budget, 1Password University access, and learning sessions 🔑 Free 1Password account (and friends and family discount!)
Flexibility and community🤝 Paid volunteer days 🌎 Employee-led DEIB programs and ERGs 🏠 Fully remote environment 🏆 Peer-to-peer recognition through Bonusly
You belong here.1Password is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace that is built on trust, support and respect. We welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, citizenship, education, languages spoken or veteran status. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love. Accommodation is available upon request at any point during our recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please speak to your talent acquisition partner or email us at email@example.com and we’ll work to meet your needs. Remote work is a part of our DNA. Given that our company was founded remotely in 2005, we can safely say we're experts at building remote culture. That said, remote work at 1Password does mean working from your home country. If you've got questions or concerns about this your Talent Partner would be happy to address them with you.Successful applicants will be required to complete a background check that may consist of prior employment verification, reference checks, education confirmation, criminal background, publicly available social media, credit history, or other information, as permitted by local law.Candidate Privacy NoticeWhen you apply for a position, refer a candidate, or are being considered for a role at AgileBits, Inc. (dba 1Password, 1Password, we, us, or our), your information is stored in Lever, in accordance with Lever's Service Privacy Notice. We use this information to evaluate your candidacy for the posted position. We also store this information, and may use it in relation to future positions to which you apply, or which we believe may be relevant to you given your background. Candidates may also optionally choose to self-identify their race/ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, and disability. These answers will help us evaluate our diversity and belonging efforts. You do not have to answer these questions—your answers will not be linked to your name or job application, will not be visible to the hiring manager reviewing your application, and will in no way affect your job application. If you have any questions about the collection or use of this information, please contact [firstname.lastname@example.org]. When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your information, we will either delete or anonymize it. If you have any questions about how we use or process your information, or if you would like to ask to access, correct, or delete your information, please contact our privacy team at [email@example.com] or through 1Password Support.
Originally posted on Himalayas